FA Cup 3rd round: Newcastle Utd - Blackburn Rovers 2-1

Aeris

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

If Ba and Tiote don't play today, BurnsieBen needs to be considered completely unreliable for future reference. His reputation rests on our starting XI.

Guest CabayeAye

I think he got it from http://twitter.com/burnsieben

Which I just happened to be on thanks to the Twitter thread.

Hm, he seems to be the one who runs nufcblog.com and if I'm not mistaken that blog is full of bullshit.

Ba and Tiote starting does sound like Bullshit like...

I think he got it from http://twitter.com/burnsieben

Which I just happened to be on thanks to the Twitter thread.

Don't use Twitter. Was mentioned on Soccer Saturday when they were discussing todays super six result and Le Tiss saying his score prediction depends on if Ba plays and Jeff saying he is available.

Edited by 2bias

Guess SkySports made it up?? Hopefully Arfa and Best can form as a decent pairing, although I thought Shola would of been given a start after his display in midweek.

Guess SkySports made it up?? Hopefully Arfa and Best can form as a decent pairing, although I thought Shola would of been given a start after his display in midweek.

There was still a possibility of them being available (plus the Toures at Man City) till a few days ago. Guess Stelling wasn't made aware of it.

That and that horrid nufcblogger pretended like he had inside info on twitter, I think.

That and that horrid nufcblogger pretended like he had inside info on twitter, I think.

Don't use twitter thank god so didn't see that. Think I know the blog though as it appears on NewsNow.