F.A Cup 4th Round

Bizza

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still beggars belief we allowed Lomano to play against us when he was on loan at Pompey. Would hate for another LuaLua to score a decider against us again.

Brighton's form has been iffy, but this will be a hard cup tie for us.

What is the deal with tickets for games like this? Also, what weekend is it being played? Want to get myself a couple of tickets but I'm not a member/ST holder or whatever. If anyone can get a couple but won't be able to make it down then do let me know!

Sat 28th Jan kick off 5.15.

Will be hard to get them in the home end, fwiw.

You have to be on the system to be able to buy a ticket, and the only way of getting on the system is to buy a ticket.

6 brighton players have been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting someone

Oof. Let's see Poyet defend this one.

Goes on all the time in Uruguay and no one complains about it.

was hoping we'd get brighton, will be a good trip to their new stadium if they beat wrexham

It's a great stadium but nowhere near as big as it should be. The South end away section only takes around 2500 so I expect the tickets available will sell out quickly. The parking near the stadium is a real problem, don't even try or you will get towed. Coach or train is best.

Still beggars belief we allowed Lomano to play against us when he was on loan at Pompey. Would hate for another LuaLua to score a decider against us again.

Lua Lua is really up for this game. His recent injury has cleared up and he raring to go. Our form has been iffy but we seem to raise our game against the top teams........Liverpool, Spurs and 'SUNDERLAND' who we beat!!!!! I bet that cheered you up?

This is a potentially tough game as I thought Brighton were doing canny, it's beyond a joke how shit we've done in the cups since I was a bairn, apart from that three year spell when we had two finals and a semi final we've been poor. We really, really need to give this a good go. 57 years is a fucking disgrace for a club of our size to go without winning it. I missed the Trelford Mills game but I was at SJP a couple of years later when they beat us again, pretty sure they were a 2nd div side as well, so I reckon we owe them one. For those saying 'I'd rather have 7th than win the cup', well, there's no reason why you can't do both, and unless we're in danger of relegation which we're obviously not, then the cup should be the priority. What does 7th mean? It means we've made good progress. What would a cup triumph mean? It would make us WINNERS. I want to see a Newcastle Utd Captain lift the trophy at Wembley like our Dads and Grandads did. It would mean more to us than it would to Man U/Chelsea/whoever.

Lua Lua is really up for this game. His recent injury has cleared up and he raring to go. Our form has been iffy but we seem to raise our game against the top teams........Liverpool, Spurs and 'SUNDERLAND' who we beat!!!!! I bet that cheered you up?

I'm glad Brighton are back in the division tbh, used to remember a couple games vs Reading where you were a real bogey side.

All them years you coasted off a young Bobby Zamora ;)

What were you lot expecting this season in terms of on the field success? Don't think you're quite playoff material yet, but you never know. Reading are up there and are utterly dire, have been ever since Coppell left. Drove past your new stadium recently too, cracking looking one but I'll bet it's a bastard to get to with match day traffic!