Why Aren't You All Talking About Morrison?

Tottenham Dave

Tottenham Dave, I recently stated we've the 2nd best spine in the Premier League. It being Krul, Colo, Tiote, Cabaye, Ba.

Do you agree?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like you've got a life.

says the geezer with 9000 posts.

Fuck me, what a miserable bunch of cunts some of you are.

In 6 years aye, thats about 4 a day. Miserable? This is nothing compared to 2 years ago.

Exactly, I'd have thought given your current lofty league position you'd all be skipping in fields and high-fiving.

Lofty? We're Newcastle United mate, how many times have Tottenham been in the top four in the last 20 years? How many times have Tottenham? 7-1 in our favour for the record. Fucking lofty. SBR got sacked for coming 5th largely speaking.

It's relative though innit.

At the start of this season I'd imagine mid-table would have been the expected position at this stage, instead you are embarrassing the likes of Man United and surprising everyone.

We're a fuckin good side. If we had a man in charge like Daniel Levy, we'd sign four good players, and we could compete with anyone over 38 games. Tiote, Ba, Coloccini, Krul would walk in almost any side and that's not even thinking about the likes of how well Jonas is playing we've got Benny who can't get a game, and they're all young. We are without doubt the 7th best side in the country by a mile from Everton and Villa, and a bit of ambition could see us emulate what you've done in the last 2 or 3 years. We're not fucking West Ham, Aston Villa or Sunderland, we're Newcastle and 5th-7th should be our natural position the same as it should for you.

I'd say Villa are a decent sized club.

My point is, you were newly promoted, I wasn't suggesting you were a minnow.

I'd say any club getting 31,000 every week paying £200 season tickets, with 8 sell outs in 5 years, with a turnover £30m less the ours, who have own 2 league titles in 112 years, in the shittest city in the country can not be called decent sized. We got a bigger average in the CCC paying Premiership prices than they've averaged in their history (44,000). They bore me Aston Villa, a nothingness, they won the European Cup but so did Forest are they a big club? Big clubs win stuff, so we can't call ourselves a big club till we do, and the same with you till you win stuff regularly, but I'm not having it that we are inferior in stature to Villa and Everton.

Tottenham Dave, I recently stated we've the 2nd best spine in the Premier League. It being Krul, Colo, Tiote, Cabaye, Ba.

Do you agree?

With City's being number one?

I dunno, Friedel, King, Parker/Modric, Adebayor is pretty good.

Close.

Close, but Friedel, King and Parker are towards the end of their respective careers. King also being a crock.

Oh and Adebayor isn't yours ;)

Hart, Kompany, Toure, Silva, Aguero... hard to argue with that.

Do you agree?

Close.

Parker is wank. Even for yous "what a tackle from Scott Parker, what a plyyyyya that guy is" he's fuckin wank, he gives NOTHING going forward, holds on to the ball ALL of the time, when he has the ball in a counter attack he does this pathetic twirl which slows everything down. He's shit, and I was absolutely delighted when we sold him, not fit to wipe Tiote's arse.

a bite must be coming now like :lol:

Tell me what I've said that isn't right? Parker is wank, there weren't too many crying eyes when he left. Shows how shite English football is when he can get 10 caps, his passing further than 10 yards is shit, he can't shoot, he's one of these players that the likes of Ray Wilkins stick to their mattresses about, and I put it down to the fact he's a Londoner in his mould. Best thing he ever did was the keepy ups on the McDonald's ads in 1994.

Parker is wank. Even for yous "what a tackle from Scott Parker, what a plyyyyya that guy is" he's fuckin wank, he gives NOTHING going forward, holds on to the ball ALL of the time, when he has the ball in a counter attack he does this pathetic twirl which slows everything down. He's shit, and I was absolutely delighted when we sold him, not fit to wipe Tiote's arse.

Aye, one of the most overhyped mid-table standard players around tbh.

In 6 years aye, thats about 4 a day. Miserable? This is nothing compared to 2 years ago.

Exactly, I'd have thought given your current lofty league position you'd all be skipping in fields and high-fiving.

Lofty? We're Newcastle United mate, how many times have Tottenham been in the top four in the last 20 years? How many times have Tottenham? 7-1 in our favour for the record. Fucking lofty. SBR got sacked for coming 5th largely speaking.

At the start of this season I'd imagine mid-table would have been the expected position at this stage, instead you are embarrassing the likes of Man United and surprising everyone.

We're a fuckin good side. If we had a man in charge like Daniel Levy, we'd sign four good players, and we could compete with anyone over 38 games. Tiote, Ba, Coloccini, Krul would walk in almost any side and that's not even thinking about the likes of how well Jonas is playing we've got Benny who can't get a game, and they're all young. We are without doubt the 7th best side in the country by a mile from Everton and Villa, and a bit of ambition could see us emulate what you've done in the last 2 or 3 years. We're not fucking West Ham, Aston Villa or Sunderland, we're Newcastle and 5th-7th should be our natural position the same as it should for you.

I'd say any club getting 31,000 every week paying £200 season tickets, with 8 sell outs in 5 years, with a turnover £30m less the ours, who have own 2 league titles in 112 years, in the shittest city in the country can not be called decent sized. We got a bigger average in the CCC paying Premiership prices than they've averaged in their history (44,000). They bore me Aston Villa, a nothingness, they won the European Cup but so did Forest are they a big club? Big clubs win stuff, so we can't call ourselves a big club till we do, and the same with you till you win stuff regularly, but I'm not having it that we are inferior in stature to Villa and Everton.

To be honest mate, I don't get too wrapped up in the whole club-size thing because you go 'round in circles and no one agrees with anyone else.

That said I would put Man United/Liverpool/Arsenal in the top tier, and the rest of us in the second pot - including Villa and Everton.

I include them on potential. Lets be honest, the football currently being served up at Goodison and Villa Park is beyond dire, both sets of fans have had years of it, have boards they want rid of, managers they are disillusioned with and lets be fair, everyone's skint these days.

I don't think the current lower attendances are a real indication of a lack of passion or them being smaller clubs, I just think they are both having it really tough at the minute.

Your crowds in the Championship were brilliant, but you've had a steady run of decent football teams for a good while now, if you were currently at the wrong end of 20 years of literal dross being served up at St James Park, I think even the Geordies' faith would waiver a little.

Do you agree?

Close.

Doing well for us.

To be honest mate, I don't get too wrapped up in the whole club-size thing because you go 'round in circles and no one agrees with anyone else.

That said I would put Man United/Liverpool/Arsenal in the top tier, and the rest of us in the second pot - including Villa and Everton.

I include them on potential. Lets be honest, the football currently being served up at Goodison and Villa Park is beyond dire, both sets of fans have had years of it, have boards they want rid of, managers they are disillusioned with and lets be fair, everyone's skint these days.

I don't think the current lower attendances are a real indication of a lack of passion or them being smaller clubs, I just think they are both having it really tough at the minute.

Your crowds in the Championship were brilliant, but you've had a steady run of decent football teams for a good while now, if you were currently at the wrong end of 20 years of literal dross being served up at St James Park, I think even the Geordies' faith would waiver a little.

Dross? Mate do you know where Everton and Villa have been in the last 6 years? Villa came 6th about 4 seasons running, Everton have been top 5 a few times, we've been in the top 10 once since 2004. They've had cup finals, trips to Europe, we've had relegations and trips (and losses) to Scunthorpe.

Tell me what I've said that isn't right? Parker is wank, there weren't too many crying eyes when he left. Shows how shite English football is when he can get 10 caps, his passing further than 10 yards is shit, he can't shoot, he's one of these players that the likes of Ray Wilkins stick to their mattresses about, and I put it down to the fact he's a Londoner in his mould. Best thing he ever did was the keepy ups on the McDonald's ads in 1994.

Totally agree. Fuck me, the amount of times I felt like ripping my seat out and frizzbeeing it at the cunt as he twisted and twirled swideways across the pitch with our forwards making decent runs doesn't bear thinking about. West Ham were more than welcome to him.

Dross? Mate do you know where Everton and Villa have been in the last 6 years? Villa came 6th about 4 seasons running, Everton have been top 5 a few times, we've been in the top 10 once since 2004. They've had cup finals, trips to Europe, we've had relegations and trips (and losses) to Scunthorpe.

Yeah but the quality of entertainment and style of play are factors.

West Ham are flying high at the minute and are looking good for a return to the Prem, but they all hate going because it's all hoof-ball and 'percentage' football.

There's no fun in that, even if you are winning.

We went yonks without a trophy then George Graham took over, won us a League Cup, but the football was embarrassingly bad so we got shot of him.

Edited by Tottenham Dave

Totally agree. Fuck me, the amount of times I felt like ripping my seat out and frizzbeeing it at the cunt as he twisted and twirled swideways across the pitch with our forwards making decent runs doesn't bear thinking about. West Ham were more than welcome to him.

Aye. "what a gwayte tackuwww fwom Scottee Parker, what plyya that guy is", absolutely shite. If he gets a Premiership winners medal this season, he is the worst player to get one since Ian Pearce.

Do you agree?

Close.

Doing well for us.

I think what sticks in the craw for both Newcastle and West Ham fans is that he was performing for our teams as he is for you, yet now he's a media darling. I swear to God he had a stinker and still got a 7. I don't really pay much attention to ratings in the paper but it's a useful tool to show how out of touch the papers are. He's all right, but he's nothing like the player the tv and papers would have you believe. You'll soon tire of his "receive ball, pirouette, pirouette, pass ball back" shtick, as we did.

I'd be interested to know how you think the Premier League will end up. Winner, CL spots, Europe, and relegations?

i wasn't gutted when he left either. played the odd good game. always put in a good shift but i wasn't convinced by him either for the reasons you stated

i'll be surprised if this lad doesn't bite though. spurs seem to rate him as much as the media.

West Ham are flying high at the minute and are looking good for a return to the Prem, but they all hate going because it's all hoof-ball and 'percentage' football.

We went yonks without a trophy then George Graham took over, won us a League Cup, but the football was embarrassingly bad so we got shot of him.

Aye the football under Souness, Allardyce and Kinnear was truly edge of the seat stuff.

Aye the football under Souness, Allardyce and Kinnear was truly edge of the seat stuff.

It was better than Everton!

gwayte tackuwww fwom

Why do people assume everyone in London has a Jonathon Ross style speech impediment?

Same reason people assume anything else.