Rangers enter Administration

Christmas Tree

The Rangers fans I speak to here at work tell me that the BTC is/was under appeal.....what status that has now the club dosnt exist I don't know.

The sum levied in tax/penalties is under appeal, not the BTC stuff itself. I would guess the first tier tax tribunal will have to publish it's findings before the liquidation can be closed off. That said HMRC always stated if they didn't like the First Tier Tribunal findings they'd appeal it up to the next level, whether that's still the case, given Rangers are being liquidated remains to be seen.

Although HMRC have reportedly used Rangers as the "test case" and they really want a formal sanction because there's evidently other clubs in their sights down here for similar.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still needs the vote on 4th July, only way the mechanism exists to "relegate" them is to transfer the SPL Share (with the SFA membership) and then relegate them fait accompli to Div 1 and SFL.

That will take some about face from teams "who have puclicly declared" they've listened to their fans.

If the vote doesn't happen and they just "do" this they are breaking all their own rules on how a team gets elected into the SFL but also break all their rules about how they change the rules.

Any who vote yes will gain Rangers 2012 away fans, but will lose any Celtic support away.

Even most Rangers fans (the decent one's who accept the transgressions) want Div 3 and a fresh slate.

That would be RIP Scottish Football for thousands.

sorry like, but you are only proving how much of a football fan you really are if you believe that and/or those who you say are saying that must be completely confident of getting back to challenge their equally bigoted rivals in no time at all. That means they don't think they will cease to exist by the way.

Whatever NUFC did, ever, I would NEVER NEVER NEVER wish them to be relegated or anything like it, in any shape or form, for anything, under ANY circumstances whatsoever.

In a world of crap posts from Stevie, this tops the lot. Unbelieveable.

I worked up there "North of Stirling" for 7 years (until 18 months ago), have taken holidays/short breaks up there since I was a kid. The North of Scotland/Highland folk are as friendly as any you'd meet anywhere, they're akin to Northumbrians in their characteristics and welcome.

That said if your "real life" persona is anything like the "real" Stevie (god forbid) I would suspect you'd receive a less than friendly welcome from even your mother.

But hey the resident gobshite is right :D

I've got family who have lived in Perthshire for 20 years, one branch live in Dunkeld not that I'd expect a clueless old cunt like you to know where that is, and every other day for the last 2 years my uncles grandson has been bullied, physically and mentally for being from an English family. I've been up there numerous times with work, I've seen it with my own eyes, it's the purest form of bigotry. You're already known as the most clueless cunt in this boards 7 year history, you just make it worse for yourself.

Aberdeen for example, even by Scottish standards they're the most incredibly anal people you will ever meet. English this, English that, and their accent, only a boring cunt like you could appreciate that.

They're fuck all like Northumbrians neither. My real life persona is as it is on here, as people who know me off here will tell you, if you're a wank I'll pull you to pieces as I do with you, if you're a good person, I'd like to think you'd find me endearing.

I've got family who have lived in Perthshire for 20 years, one branch live in Dunkeld not that I'd expect a clueless old cunt like you to know where that is, and every other day for the last 2 years my uncles grandson has been bullied, physically and mentally for being from an English family. I've been up there numerous times with work, I've seen it with my own eyes, it's the purest form of bigotry. You're already known as the most clueless cunt in this boards 7 year history, you just make it worse for yourself.

Aberdeen for example, even by Scottish standards they're the most incredibly anal people you will ever meet. English this, English that, and their accent, only a boring cunt like you could appreciate that.

They're fuck all like Northumbrians neither. My real life persona is as it is on here, as people who know me off here will tell you, if you're a wank I'll pull you to pieces as I do with you, if you're a good person, I'd like to think you'd find me endearing.

that is right. They are told ie brainwashed at school by their teachers into hating the English and blaming them for everything that breathes. Fuck only knows what the parents of some of them were taught behind closed doors. I was only accepted because it was a small town and I was going out with a local girl with an Irish father who was also well known in the town/city and they were more used to others than in other parts of Scotland because of people working on the rigs, but they still talked about the "English" as though we were from Mars or something.

that is right. They are told ie brainwashed at school by their teachers into hating the English and blaming them for everything that breathes. Fuck only knows what the parents of some of them were taught behind closed doors. I was only accepted because it was a small town and I was going out with a local girl with an Irish father who was also well known in the town/city and they were more used to others than in other parts of Scotland because of people working on the rigs, but they still talked about the "English" as though we were from Mars or something.

Aye. I've also got family in Eyemouth and it's a different world to North of the Central Belt, they really are like Northumbrians. There's even loads of toon fans there.

It is that the kids are brainwashed I agree, backward fuckwits. Me Uncle was out in Pitlochry on the piss for the England game against Sweden, the hatred and joy beggared belief when Sweden scored apparently. We couldn't give a fuck about them win or lose, backward ginger cunts.

sorry like, but you are only proving how much of a football fan you really are if you believe that and/or those who you say are saying that must be completely confident of getting back to challenge their equally bigoted rivals in no time at all. That means they don't think they will cease to exist by the way.

Whatever NUFC did, ever, I would NEVER NEVER NEVER wish them to be relegated or anything like it, in any shape or form, for anything, under ANY circumstances whatsoever.

Ok if you won't accept it from me:

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/strawpoll-rangers-fans-newco/2029

Second bold bit - You are a lunatic

that is right. They are told ie brainwashed at school by their teachers into hating the English and blaming them for everything that breathes.

I'm a teacher mate and hating the English is not part of our curriculum - I must protest at that statement!

Any teacher implicated in such behaviour should simply be reported to the local authority or the GTCS who would instigate an investigation under COPAC (Code of Practice and Concuct).

I regularly run football and cricket trips south of the border - been in the Gallowgate end 5 times (as well as a few trips to see Everton) in last 2 years and have been down to see your national team a few times in ODIs - buses are always packed for those trips.

I'm a teacher mate and hating the English is not part of our curriculum - I must protest at that statement!

Any teacher implicated in such behaviour should simply be reported to the local authority or the GTCS who would instigate an investigation under COPAC (Code of Practice and Concuct).

I regularly run football and cricket trips south of the border - been in the Gallowgate end 5 times (as well as a few trips to see Everton) in last 2 years and have been down to see your national team a few times in ODIs - buses are always packed for those trips.

"Moan eh Windies get in tae they cunts"

Aye. I've also got family in Eyemouth and it's a different world to North of the Central Belt, they really are like Northumbrians. There's even loads of toon fans there.

It is that the kids are brainwashed I agree, backward fuckwits. Me Uncle was out in Pitlochry on the piss for the England game against Sweden, the hatred and joy beggared belief when Sweden scored apparently. We couldn't give a fuck about them win or lose, backward ginger cunts.

So if you were out in Sunderland, for example, and Newcastle got scored against, your impression would be ??????????????????

So an Uncle out on the piss watching a game of football, which sort of attracts "banter" etc (I guess that's that football culture you talk about) thus brands everyone anywhere within a few hundred miles as "haters".

Maybe it's those who practice "football culture" that's the problem, not wider society eh? just a thought.

I was in Aviemore when England played the USA in the WC, banter was excellent almost 50/50 in Tartan Army founders bar (which is in Aviemore), no mailice good old fashioned winding up and beers afterwards.

Eyemouth - "Can't be all bad there's even some Toon fans there" you MUST be a parody, as McEnroe would say, you cannot be serious. (btw Eyemouth is in "the borders" not the central belt, it's not "North of Stirling" either).

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Went to T in the Park last year and had no problem from anyone... apart from an angry cab driver in Cowdenbeath. Only time I've ever been to Scotland like. Do they really hate us in the far North? Met a few from the Highlands and they were sound.

What a joke those new rules are by the way. By the by I agree with most of what they are doing but it's the fact that they're only doing it because of Rangers that make it an embarrassment.

Don't waste your breath mate, the dim one's haven't got the mental capability to take the leap that football related banter isn't "real life". Football is all they've got, it's their world and what happens in it, is the only reality. Sad really.

In Stevie's case if your mother's stirrups weren't within sight of the Tyne at the point of your birth you're untermensch

It REALLY is that bad.

Went to T in the Park last year and had no problem from anyone... apart from an angry cab driver in Cowdenbeath. Only time I've ever been to Scotland like. Do they really hate us in the far North? Met a few from the Highlands and they were sound.

What a joke those new rules are by the way. By the by I agree with most of what they are doing but it's the fact that they're only doing it because of Rangers that make it an embarrassment.

No they absolutely do NOT, for goodness sake do not take Stevie's word on anything. It's beyond preposterous, really it is.

You've met a few and they were sound, take as you find, (in real life not football culture world obviously) that's all you can do.

Real far north they hate the Weegies and Fifers waaaay before anyone else.

Ok if you won't accept it from me:

http://blogs.channel...fans-newco/2029

Second bold bit - You are a lunatic

I am a Newcastle United supporter chum, since 1964, I have gone to games all of that time, not disappeared when the team is losing and doing badly which it has done for prolonged periods in the lower league too, I have gone to games, put my cash and time into the club, so I understand the club and I'm saying that as a supporter of NUFC I do not want to see this club ever relegated again, for any reason, under any circumstances, whatever they do, who does it, never.

It's got nothing to do with being "decent" or any other such rubbish. The only reason those supporters have said that to you, if they mean it, is because they - at best - think their club will be back at the top in no time at all. And they are quite right, that is exactly what will happen. They will NOT cease to exist. The scaremongering scenario you have painted for clubs in this scenario [and we know why you do it] is a load of bollocks, it's complete and utter rubbish. You are wrong, you always have been. You are clueless. You don't understand football. You have no idea at all, your whole perspective is different to a diehard football supporter. Football is about success, and glory, and winning teams. This is what football supporters want, not good balance sheets. Football is not like the high street, I've posted a clip from that book but you take no notice. This is how football is, this is how it has worked for the thick end of a century. They do NOT cease to exist like corner shops or high street stores. Why don't you wake up and stop living in cloud cuckoo land ?

Edited by LeazesMag

:lol:

Ok mate, I'm only going by what my ex told me !!!!! and what some people said when I was in company etc. They were canny people like, to me anyway. Overall I liked my 2 years up in Brechin, but it is a small place and different because they were more used to having outsiders in their midst than most.

Your new to this board, I hope to have more chats with you about this sort of thing. Don't take it the wrong way :thumbup:

To be fair, they said that because I was a Geordie it didn't make me a "proper Englishman"........ :closedeyes:

Edited by LeazesMag

No they absolutely do NOT, for goodness sake do not take Stevie's word on anything. It's beyond preposterous, really it is.

You've met a few and they were sound, take as you find, (in real life not football culture world obviously) that's all you can do.

Real far north they hate the Weegies and Fifers waaaay before anyone else.

weegies :lol:

"replace the word Scottish with black" :lol:

I was eduacted in Scotland and can agree with topcat from experience. I was bullied to fuck in the early 80s as I spoke with an Englsih accent, but thats life. It happened and you get on with it. There are some ridiculous attitudes displayed on both sides (see this thread :lol:) even in the tiny village where I was brought up, theres always some arsehole with a chip on his shoulder who wants to judge people as a whole and not as individuals.

I got a right kicking when I was younger after a Newcastle match in the Leazes Park from Newcastle fans, I got caught in the cross fire of a fall out between our mob and the Hib's CCS mob (think there had previously been some link up?) they heard my and mates' accents and thought we Hibs. Thing is, even in my late teens at the time, I didnt judge all Geordies to be fuckin cunts because of it. I met one of our mob a while later and was told they felt bad when they found out I'd been going for the best part of a dcade even back then, and 18 monts later I ran into them again and we shook hands, no dramas.

If people take offence at the Scots "hating" the English then they need to have a word with themselves. For most north of the border, its the biggest crack going. For a minority its a sad attitiude that spreads to other parts of their lives. Best ignored, although that for some seems difficult.

So if you were out in Sunderland, for example, and Newcastle got scored against, your impression would be ??????????????????

So an Uncle out on the piss watching a game of football, which sort of attracts "banter" etc (I guess that's that football culture you talk about) thus brands everyone anywhere within a few hundred miles as "haters".

Maybe it's those who practice "football culture" that's the problem, not wider society eh? just a thought.

I was in Aviemore when England played the USA in the WC, banter was excellent almost 50/50 in Tartan Army founders bar (which is in Aviemore), no mailice good old fashioned winding up and beers afterwards.

Eyemouth - "Can't be all bad there's even some Toon fans there" you MUST be a parody, as McEnroe would say, you cannot be serious. (btw Eyemouth is in "the borders" not the central belt, it's not "North of Stirling" either).

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You're so fucking stupid :lol: a tip for you as well putting a few smiley doesn't make you look any less of a cunt.

Newcastle and Sunderland are bitter rivals, there's not comparison you stupid cunt. By the same token if Scotland scored against Sweden watching it in a bar in say Leeds, no one would give a fuck, you'd probably hear a cheer.

There's more tourists in Aviemore than there is local population you stupid cunt pmsl

Who said Eyemouth was in the Central Belt, or North of Stirling, I used Eyemouth being just 10 mile over the board as the contrast you epic senile demented old meff! You're desperate in every sense of the word.

Complete hatred. They haven't moved on many of them, go up a few times, or if you have any English family ask them about it, not some erectile defunct 54 year heart attack victim with absolutely nothing on an internet message board. Awful accents too. Like I say my cousins kid, bullied almost every day to the point they ended up changing schools and it was the same there too.

I was eduacted in Scotland and can agree with topcat from experience. I was bullied to fuck in the early 80s as I spoke with an Englsih accent, but thats life. It happened and you get on with it. There are some ridiculous attitudes displayed on both sides (see this thread :lol:) even in the tiny village where I was brought up, theres always some arsehole with a chip on his shoulder who wants to judge people as a whole and not as individuals.

I got a right kicking when I was younger after a Newcastle match in the Leazes Park from Newcastle fans, I got caught in the cross fire of a fall out between our mob and the Hib's CCS mob (think there had previously been some link up?) they heard my and mates' accents and thought we Hibs. Thing is, even in my late teens at the time, I didnt judge all Geordies to be fuckin cunts because of it. I met one of our mob a while later and was told they felt bad when they found out I'd been going for the best part of a dcade even back then, and 18 monts later I ran into them again and we shook hands, no dramas.

If people take offence at the Scots "hating" the English then they need to have a word with themselves. For most north of the border, its the biggest crack going. For a minority its a sad attitiude that spreads to other parts of their lives. Best ignored, although that for some seems difficult.

I don't take offence to the Scots hating the English I just look down my nose at them for doing so, such is the backward nature of who they are. By the way I've been going to Scotland 25 years. Best people in Scotland by a distance are in Glasgow imo. I'm not surprised you were bullied, because of the inherent anti-English sentiment, although north of the Central Belt it beggars belief.

unlucky you !!!!

I don't take offence PL, I liked my 2 years up there, but I heard and saw people and lets just say it made me aware of it. When my ex told me they were brainwashed into hating the English when they were kids though, well that made me laugh !!!

I don't take offence to the Scots hating the English I just look down my nose at them for doing so, such is the backward nature of who they are. By the way I've been going to Scotland 25 years. Best people in Scotland by a distance are in Glasgow imo. I'm not surprised you were bullied, because of the inherent anti-English sentiment, although north of the Central Belt it beggars belief.

You miss the point by a fuckin mile though.....its Scottish people with your attitude in Scotland who hate the English. And its English people with your attitude in England who hate the Scots. Its a self perpetuating thing, thinking "oh theyre all the same those fuckers" when the inverse is often the case; people are all the same because most people are ordinary and can get along with anyone. You just cant demonise a whole area of the UK, its ludicrous :lol:

You miss the point by a fuckin mile though.....its Scottish people with your attitude in Scotland who hate the English. And its English people with your attitude in England who hate the Scots. Its a self perpetuating thing, thinking "oh theyre all the same those fuckers" when the inverse is often the case; people are all the same because most people are ordinary and can get along with anyone. You just cant demonise a whole area of the UK, its ludicrous :lol:

Well you miss all of my points by a mile though, seeing as though I've mentioned different attitudes in different parts of Scotland on the whole. The very fact I point this out is the complete opposite of saying "they're all the same" :lol:

Guest CabayeAye

Some slightly disappointing posts being put up here. I went to school in the North of Scotland and loved it up there. Beautiful part of the World. Never had any problems with being English, whatsoever. The English/Scottish banter is there, but it's no different to Geordie/Mackem or English/Welsh etc. Yes, there are some brainless dregs of society north of the border (mainly Glasgow) who actively hate the English, but there are brainless dregs everywhere, including England. Going to Glasgow and forming an opinion of Scotland as a whole is like going to Liverpool and forming an opinion of England as a whole.

And whoever mentioned Dunkeld, I've been there a couple of times. Some good hills around there to get into, and had some good crack with the locals in a couple of the pubs too.

Well you miss all of my points by a mile though, seeing as though I've mentioned different attitudes in different parts of Scotland on the whole. The very fact I point this out is the complete opposite of saying "they're all the same" :lol:

You cant say "everyone north of Stirling is an outrageously biggoted English hater", that is, whatever you want to say, demonising a whole area of the UK. Theyres some funny fuckers up there, granted. But there are everywhere.