S**t List

Jan

BT. There must be some right horror stories out there, when I moved house 18 months ago, they were absolutely atrocious. Everybody else - water company, gas, electric, banks, council, everybody - even NUFC, handled everything perfectly, but BT need a bomb dropped on them.

I don't have any personal experience of BT but I know of a classic - a lad I used to work with moved house a couple of years ago and informed them he wanted to take his number to his new house. They "forgot" but refused to apologise or compensate him.

On the other side, filed under "aren't some people twats" was the fact that the people who bought his house point blank refused to release the number and insisted they kept it.

• 2 weeks later...

Royal Mail International unit.

I bought some IR emitters on ebay from the US as they were unavailble elsewhere. They were £21 with postage but I was charged £3.36 vat by customs - no problem with that.

But the above fuckers then added £8 "handling charge" - not much but a third of the total extra.

Rip-off UK as the saying goes.

I don't have any personal experience of BT but I know of a classic - a lad I used to work with moved house a couple of years ago and informed them he wanted to take his number to his new house. They "forgot" but refused to apologise or compensate him.

On the other side, filed under "aren't some people twats" was the fact that the people who bought his house point blank refused to release the number and insisted they kept it.

Well, my 18 month contract with BT is up in 2 weeks [which I took out because it was a half price offer and I got the installation of the line for half price too] and they can fuck right off after the bother I had, and the increased price it will be, because I'm changing to o2

Tesco home delivery.

I ordered 24 boxes of 12 cat food pouches as they were on offer the other day, I think it was £1.84 a box or something like that which was a great deal.

Anyway I get home from work to find out that instead of sending me the boxes, they sent me an alternative which was 24 individual pouches and charged me over £9 for them as well as £6 delivery! :lol:

Bastards :lol:

Edited by Baggio

Immigrants who refuse to speak English when they can

mackem accents

scouse accents especially ones to make themselves sound more scouse like it's fuckin something to be proud of

brummies

charvas

90% of footballers

3 mobile

cunts who tut - if you've got something to say, say it

people who let hard looking dogs off the leash

people who go out of their way to make the point NUFC aren't a big club

orange lasses

orange lads

modern music

Edited by McFaul

Well, my 18 month contract with BT is up in 2 weeks [which I took out because it was a half price offer and I got the installation of the line for half price too] and they can fuck right off after the bother I had, and the increased price it will be, because I'm changing to o2

Well, just spoke to BT, and got someone in England thank fuck, and when I said I was going they offered me a 12 month contract for 14 quid line rental and 8 quid broadband, to continue as I am, no extra charges. This may or may not be a couple of quid more than o2 to tie in with my phone, but I've took it because the actual broadband service has been excellent and it saves fannying around with new modems etc. I'm quite pleased, I'm not really bothered about the price difference of a couple of pints in the pub per month.

New contract starts tomorrow.

They are still shit, but I'll cross this particular bridge again in 12 months time.

The wifey at work that boils my piss has just been told that her contract won't be renewed. Been a bad few months for her; split from her husband (and father of her child), had to move out of her dream home and into a pokey flat, had a pretty nasty virus, her car failed it's MOT to the point she can't afford to fix it, her cat ran away.

Goes to show, some people do not know who they're fucking with. :shades:

moving house

removal men damaging the wooden florboards of old rental property by dragging our piano out instead of lifting it

landlord retaining £3,100 deposit

trying to claim insurance through arsey removal company

decocrating a new home

paiting wood with gloss

getting gloss on the carpet

looking at the mound of unpacked boxes not going down despite working on it for hours every day

having to look after a baby with unpacked crap everywhere

the wife trying to force me to throw away old records, videos, tapes and clothes

The Royal Mail.

Ordered a new router that was delivered on Monday when I was at work so got the 'something for you' note, said it would be ready to collect in 24 hours.

I've been Wed, Thurs, Fri and today and each time the guy comes back and says "it's not been dropped off here yet". Fucking joke I bet its just in the postmans van still the useless bastards. I made an official complaint on Friday but the official line is they're still undergoing a thorough search!

The Royal Mail.

Ordered a new router that was delivered on Monday when I was at work so got the 'something for you' note, said it would be ready to collect in 24 hours.

I've been Wed, Thurs, Fri and today and each time the guy comes back and says "it's not been dropped off here yet". Fucking joke I bet its just in the postmans van still the useless bastards. I made an official complaint on Friday but the official line is they're still undergoing a thorough search!

It used to be 4 hours but they changed it to 24 a few months ago - absolutely shit.

Edited by NJS

Immigrants who refuse to speak English when they can

mackem accents

scouse accents especially ones to make themselves sound more scouse like it's fuckin something to be proud of

brummies

charvas

90% of footballers

3 mobile

cunts who tut - if you've got something to say, say it

people who let hard looking dogs off the leash

people who go out of their way to make the point NUFC aren't a big club

orange lasses

orange lads

modern music

Was your fake tan more mahogany?

Admiral.

Phoned them up to tell them of my change of employment status and they've come back with a £20.31 premium. Then I had to be put on hold while the bloke consultant his supervisor as my job title wasn't in their database. :picknose:

Corporate HR bullshit.

Wasted most of today completing my "annual objectives" - HR doublespeak to give the cunts a supposed purpose in life - you're fooling no fucker whatsoever.

Corporate HR bullshit.

Wasted most of today completing my "annual objectives" - HR doublespeak to give the cunts a supposed purpose in life - you're fooling no fucker whatsoever.

investors for people is the biggest load of shite to enter the workplace in the last 25 years.