Tooj and Deadman

catmag

Got a birthday message from Robbie Elliot! :)

I seen that!

Good going! :D

My mate manages his son who plays for Seaton Burn U-11s, so it was all down to him. ;)

Chris Moyles said happy birthday to me on the Radio 1 breakfast show :lol:

Chris Moyles said happy birthday to me on the Radio 1 breakfast show :lol:

I like the symmetry; one massive tit to two others... ;)

But then that wouldn't be symmetrical, would it? It would be lopsided. Cos there'd be one on one side and two on the other.

You just like tits, don't you?

I do like boobs, but I'm Sammy-erised. If that shit ain't balanced then neither are you.

You're all right, you've got the whole "So- staggering... so delight-ful, that symmetry is over-egging the pudding" So congrats on that front.

Seriously Cath, the latest bird,her boobage was anti-grav to the point I was checking for David Blaine-wires. I'd show you a pic of her (fully clothed of course, you're a nurse, but you're not a pervert like MancMag) but I doubt you'd be interested.

I do like boobs, but I'm Sammy-erised. If that shit ain't balanced then neither are you.

You're all right, you've got the whole "So- staggering... so delight-ful, that symmetry is over-egging the pudding" So congrats on that front.

Seriously Cath, the latest bird,her boobage was anti-grav to the point I was checking for David Blaine-wires. I'd show you a pic of her (fully clothed of course, you're a nurse, but you're not a pervert like MancMag) but I doubt you'd be interested.

You're alright thanks love, I simply wouldn't appreciate it! Sammy is notable by his absence at the minute so I presume he's currently on a symmetry-testing mission! :lol:

You're alright thanks love, I simply wouldn't appreciate it! Sammy is notable by his absence at the minute so I presume he's currently on a symmetry-testing mission! :lol:

I do not remember writing this :unsure:

:lol: