The West Brom Goal

Craig

The West Brom goal - who's at fault? You decide  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Williamson more to blame. He made the decision to shield the ball (rather than lump it) as soon as he was put under pressure. He had several opportunities to get rid, but continued to shield it.

Krul could have perhaps moved forward to claim the ball, but he really shouldn't have needed to.

It's a shame, as Williamson didn't have too shabby a game otherwise.

You're right in that Willo looked fine for the rest of the game - even made some important blocks.

Although the fact WBA were clueless in attack (mainly because they had Shane Long as the main striker), he wasn't really pressured again.

He'll have his autograph book and pen stuffed down his sock on Sunday. "It's Craig!!!! Oh my god Craig!!!!".

You called? B)

He'll have his autograph book and pen stuffed down his sock on Sunday. "It's Craig!!!! Oh my god Craig!!!!".

You called? B)

Craig of the house of Bellamy, not Craig of the Haydon.

Haha sorry i went a bit overboard there.

Partdeux is good, i was aiming for the gerard depardieu angle with an extra x on the end for added french points :) photoshopped pic of pardew armed with a bagette and beret to follow...

Edited by Alain Pardeiux

I know, i promise not to be such a mackem next time i receive some stick ;)

Do me a favour as well? Could you capitalise the 'i's? You start well, then you lose your way.

Thanks.

Do me a favour as well? Could you capitalise the 'i's? You start well, then you lose your way.

Thanks.

The phrase "Do me a favour" is not a question, and should therefore not be followed by a question mark.

Thanks.

Thanks.

The phrase "Do me a favour" is not a question, and should therefore not be followed by a question mark.

Thanks.

I wasn't saying "awigh' geezah, leave i' owwwwwww, do me a fayvuh sunshine!"

I was asking you to do me a favour (using capitals where they're required), which does require a question mark as I'm asking if you will do me that favour. At worst you should admonish me for excluding "Could you" or "will you" from the beginning of the question, but I had assumed you sharp enough to fill in the blanks... I apologise for that assumption.

:cuppa:

The appropriate question mark would be the one at the end of the question after "capitalise the 'i's". The first one was poor grammar, which as you say could, and should have been rectified by the inclusion of "could you" or "will you".

There is no need to apologise as you were quite correct in the assumption that i understood what you meant, however if you are going to nit pick the grammar in my posts then might I suggest, sire, that you make sure that your own stand up to scrutiny.

:whistling:

The appropriate question mark would be the one at the end of the question after "capitalise the 'i's". The first one was poor grammar, which as you say could, and should have been rectified by the inclusion of "could you" or "will you".

There is no need to apologise as you were quite correct in the assumption that i understood what you meant, however if you are going to nit pick the grammar in my posts then might I suggest, sire, that you make sure that your own stand up to scrutiny.

u r little titty boy

:lol: If you understood what I said, why did you reply in that way?

Foolish boy.

Foolish boy.

:huh: Thats the sum total of your retort?

You disappoint me.

Foolish boy.

:huh: Thats the sum total of your retort?

You disappoint me.

I tend to save effort for those things worth my time. :dunno: Sorry.