mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

17 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: 

This Wednesday fan has a soft spot for the scabs of Forest? Dear me. I am absolutely gutted we are on the hate list. Monday's are bad enough already and now this? :(

• Haha 7

What an absolute knacker this mod is. Just Pope, Trippier, Tino, Botman, Lascelles, Kraft, Targett (?) injured in defence yesterday, all fringe players apparently. He's been coming out with this shit all year. 

Screenshot_20240331_110505_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fdf9394ee5ac81187c99deab540b59bb.jpg

• Haha 10

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

What an absolute knacker this mod is. Just Pope, Trippier, Tino, Botman, Lascelles, Kraft, Targett (?) injured in defence yesterday, all fringe players apparently. He's been coming out with this shit all year. 

Screenshot_20240331_110505_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fdf9394ee5ac81187c99deab540b59bb.jpg

I think the main issue with our friend Keith is their being more dense than a neutron star 

• Haha 10

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Exile claims to be a better football player than Bruno. :lol:

Screenshot_20240331_112954_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d5193e507b3fd93fcf408c5a8f46690d.jpg

The fucking state of that post, man :lol: 

• Haha 3

someone's bumped january's 500th edition of the co. durham mags debate, which is a novelty in itself rather than the usual start a new one.

anyway, nowts changed. county durham mags never attend games, have an uncanny ability to change their accents at will and spend their lives in constant fear of being windmilled by not only mackems but also any nufc supporter born north of the tyne. 

must be a shit being a county durham mag when the highlight of your sad existence is nervously watching through a gap in the curtains at the bus loads of rock hard mlf's head off from your town/village to the half empty stadium of shite every other week.  :(

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 7

and another thing...

is there such a thing as an nufc supporting hierarchy dependent on where you live?

I do remember as a kid in the leazes end the odd outbreak of sporadic violence by gangs of teenage bootboys sorting out rival school issues if the match was shite, but then that would happen at the hoppings too.

if I had ro go out on a limb I'd say the more sophisticated and discerning newcastle supporter probably frequents the percy arms pre-match but this has fuck all to do with where you're from.

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

if I had ro go out on a limb I'd say the more sophisticated and discerning newcastle supporter probably frequents the percy arms pre-match but this has fuck all to do with where you're from.

The one thing Exile had left to cling on to was the length of time since Newcastle had beaten Sunderland. With that no longer being the case he’s complete lost it. That’s me assuming he wasn’t a better player than a current Brazil international when he was in his mid 20s though 

• Haha 10

25 minutes ago, Alex said:

The fucking state of that post, man :lol: 

mrs bd has taken to heading off to newport each friday to do a weekly food shop at the tescos megastore.

tragically I've started accompanying her occasionally, not because I like supermarkets, but because live in hope of spotting some 55 year old cunt wandering around in a sunderland top with a skateboard under his arm.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Alex said:

The one thing Exile had left to cling on to was the length of time since Newcastle had beaten Sunderland. With that no longer being the case he’s complete lost it. That’s me assuming he wasn’t a better player than a current Brazil international when he was in his mid 20s though 

:lol: It’s phenomenal man. Bruno is better than any player they’ve had at their club, but knacker there says he was miles better and likely wasn’t challenged. 

• Haha 6

He's actually worth at least twice as much as their club! Exile really should have played for Sunderland and got himself transferred for the income it would have brought the club. 

Patrick Dangerfield Thinking GIF by geelongcats

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

someone's bumped january's 500th edition of the co. durham mags debate, which is a novelty in itself rather than the usual start a new one.

anyway, nowts changed. county durham mags never attend games, have an uncanny ability to change their accents at will and spend their lives in constant fear of being windmilled by not only mackems but also any nufc supporter born north of the tyne. 

must be a shit being a county durham mag when the highlight of your sad existence is nervously watching through a gap in the curtains at the bus loads of rock hard mlf's head off from your town/village to the half empty stadium of shite every other week.  :(

Their obsession with Durham Mags is hilarious. It's bollocks anyway, Durham city and the NW of the county are better connected to Newcastle so have always been more NUFC. I can testify to this with relatives from Durham city/Stanley/Consett/Lanchester way. But more hilariously, each time they come up with this shit they invariably upset the relatively large SAFC contingent from Tyneside and SE Northumberland in particular. 

There ensues bitter arguments about Geordie "black cats", football cultural appropriation, 1973 aFA cup, John Hall, 1974 county changes, river Wear "boundaries", Nexus and the Metro, the airport, the Fairs cup.... . Endless bollocks. Rinse and repeat every month. 

I've said it before, I don't hate them in the slightest. I appreciate them for the comic value, they never fail to disappoint. 

• Like 6

This is also typical and absolute bollocks as tbd has said. I'm all for inclusiveness, you can be from Pennywell and be welcome as far as I am concerned. 

Screenshot_20240331_141212_Chrome.thumb.jpg.db9e9c2f3a283fce4254161a49516650.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 5

“I always put my address as County Durham” is a good one. What are you getting out of that exactly? :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

“I always put my address as County Durham” is a good one. What are you getting out if that exactly? :lol: 

It's the mackem version of the Freemason handshake. 

"A waz filling in a form at the dole office marra, and a put in 'County Durham' as me post curd marra. The wifey gives us a knowing sigh lol, before sanctioning us. FTM."

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

This is also typical and absolute bollocks as tbd has said. I'm all for inclusiveness, you can be from Pennywell and be welcome as far as I am concerned. 

Screenshot_20240331_141212_Chrome.thumb.jpg.db9e9c2f3a283fce4254161a49516650.jpg

:lol: You’re bound to get some people that view it that way I’m sure, but those people are mental it’s about 10 miles away ffs :lol: :lol:

It’s just their new weird obsession tbh, ever since “classy” died down after they used Trafalgar Square as a communal commode and public bath. If you support Newcastle you have to be born on the centre circle of SJP or you’re plastic as basically anywhere else in the NE should historically be SAFC. They’re just losers making up anything to make themselves feel better. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Botman replaced by the vastly experienced club captain who came on and ruptured his ACL? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: It’s phenomenal man. Bruno is better than any player they’ve had at their club, but knacker there says he was miles better and likely wasn’t challenged. 

I'd argue that a fair few of our current squad are better than any player they've had at their club in the last 40yrs. 

Isak, Bruno, Trippier at the very least.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Went to have a look at our match thread on there but it's unavailable. :lol: :lol: They are truly pathetic on there. 

You're literally 24 hours too late. It's been added to Parsnip now. Trouble is, there wasn't just one thread, for instance when we were 3-1down apparently several gloating threads came out. They're all merged into one megathread which makes no chronological sense. 

The actual match thread was 76 pages BTW, and was very funny.