Can't be arsed with here anymore.

Guest CabayeAye

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sting-as-ace-face.jpg

" I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see? I mean, you gotta be somebody, ain't ya, or you might as well jump in the sea and drown. "

Wasn't he a bell boy though. Hence knacker dan driving off the cliffs at the end :lol:

I think mods need to be a friendly face to the majority of people. Once you've called every single poster a mug directly, you're struggling to be that friendly, approachable, impartial, concerned, contributer.

I try not to get into personal abuse, no matter how extreme a disagreement might get. I like to think think that's why I got the golden PM. This isn't self congratulation or owt, or not meant to be if it comes across like that, I'm also a rather grey poster I think, so it's swings and roundabouts. But people are why not them.

The entertaining people, the ones that rage at each other and get creative on how much they can call each other cunty chop, twat, prick, twat, fucks aren'tt ever likely to get the job, even if it goes another 50 years and changes hands dozens of times.

I think mods need to be a friendly face to the majority of people. Once you've called every single poster a mug directly, you're struggling to be that friendly, approachable, impartial, concerned, contributer.

I try not to get into personal abuse, no matter how extreme a disagreement might get. I like to think think that's why I got the golden PM. This isn't self congratulation or owt, or not meant to be if it comes across like that, I'm also a rather grey poster I think, so it's swings and roundabouts. But people are why not them.

The entertaining people, the ones that rage at each other and get creative on how much they can call each other cunty chop, twat, prick, twat, fucks aren'tt ever likely to get the job, even if it goes another 50 years and changes hands dozens of times.

That's you told Meenzer.

Fuck knows how I got it then.

You cunt. ;)

That's bollocks like, it was rare I initiated the next episode of the feud. I didn't and don't post much because my personal life and work have changed greatly in the last year. Only kidding anyway, I'm well aware I'd be an uber shit mod and would hate the job anyway.

That's bollocks like, it was rare I initiated the next episode of the feud. I didn't and don't post much because my personal life and work have changed greatly in the last year. Only kidding anyway, I'm well aware I'd be an uber shit mod and would hate the job anyway.

The last 3 words of my post were a piss-take :)