Homophobia

Happy Face

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had their prostate tickled? (by someone else, i mean).

Only by a doctor (female). I don't think her heart was in it though tbh.

:lol: Dont think many men have shot their load during a DRE.

That explains her reaction.

The truth is that the 'male gaze' is highly unpredictable. I would bet everyone on here has had a 'gay' moment at some point in their lives.

I had one with you.

...and who can blame you tbh. ;)

The truth is that the 'male gaze' is highly unpredictable. I would bet everyone on here has had a 'gay' moment at some point in their lives.

I had one with you.

...and who can blame you tbh. ;)

You were more fresh faced back then. What was it? Jumpers for pillows on Sven's living room floor? A sideways glance, a giggle and a hand on my knee? I was very drunk at the time.

:lol: Imagine getting a stem on during an arse probe at the Drs. Got to be up there for embarrassing moments.

Fucking quote tags meaning i cant laugh at the whole joke there.

:lol: I didn't. If anything it went the other way.

Won't be long til it's standard for us though. 40+ it's a fairly regular one isn't it? Can't wait. :lol:

I've had a 4 foot pipe with a camera on the end up my arse.

True story.

Vid or stfu. :lol:

How would a vid prove anything? Could be anyone's exhaust. :icon_lol:

You'd need audio- " Did you know that 35% of endoscopys can res.......nnnnnnngh!" HF

:lol: Imagine getting a stem on during an arse probe at the Drs. Got to be up there for embarrassing moments.

Fucking quote tags meaning i cant laugh at the whole joke there.

:lol: I didn't. If anything it went the other way.

Won't be long til it's standard for us though. 40+ it's a fairly regular one isn't it? Can't wait. :lol:

For the prostate its still the DRE but for anything colonic then its the Happy Tube.

I've had a 4 foot pipe with a camera on the end up my arse.

True story.

That's some diameter ringpiece you've got there HF :o

Edited by Toonpack

so you think it should be flaunted openly ? Fair enough, your choice. I don't consider it "prejudiced" though. You need discipline in life, nobody can go around doing whatever they like. What do you think of my comment about schoolkids , how old does it become "alright" ?

Why shouldn't it? People have gone through a lot just to get gay rights even talked about, and now that we are finally in an age where the majority accept it it would be wrong for people to feel as if they can't 'flaunt' it. Although it depends what you mean by 'flaunt'. Are you out right suggesting that a gay person should not be open about their sexuality unless directly questioned? Or are you more pointing to those who choose to express themselves in an outwardly camp and feminine manner? And I don't know what you mean by having discipline in life. Just because someone enjoys the company of men and likes to show that in some way doesn't mean that they don't necessarily have discipline.

Didn't see the comment about schoolkids, sorry. What was it you said?