Homophobia

Happy Face

Obviously YOUR expectations are shaped by YOUR prejudices against this forum. Psycho.

i HOPE THE REST OF THE POSTERS AND THE ADMIN WILL SEE WHO IS DRAGGING THE BOARD DOWN HERE BY STARTING THIS IMMATURE BICKERING AND CHILDISH NAME CALLING.

I gave my views on the subject of the thread in my initial post and nothing else.

So don't bother blaming me.

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i HOPE THE REST OF THE POSTERS AND THE ADMIN WILL SEE WHO IS DRAGGING THE BOARD DOWN HERE BY STARTING THIS IMMATURE BICKERING AND CHILDISH NAME CALLING.

797_799.jpg?h=600&prefix=large_&w=800

interesting.

I thought you wanted to put me on ignore and not respond to me ? So take your own advice and stop being childish.

In other words, do what you said you wanted to do and stop dragging the forum down.

Edited by LeazesMag

Never understood these "It's not natural" nutters. There's evidence of it happening in nature, therefore it's natural.

I agree with Brock's innuendo riddled post. I honestly couldn't care less what their preference is, I just don't like the overly camp men. In the same way as I can't be arsed with overly precious, princess-y girls.

I also know what CT was trying to say; we are all prejudicial in our own way. At a house party, I'd be disinclined to talk to a chav, for no other reason than past experience and prejudice. Similarly I will avoid talking to girls with inches of make-up, inches of heels and inches of hair extensions because they're generally pains in the arse.

Inyourendo.

Never understood these "It's not natural" nutters. There's evidence of it happening in nature, therefore it's natural.

I agree with Brock's innuendo riddled post. I honestly couldn't care less what their preference is, I just don't like the overly camp men. In the same way as I can't be arsed with overly precious, princess-y girls.

I also know what CT was trying to say; we are all prejudicial in our own way. At a house party, I'd be disinclined to talk to a chav, for no other reason than past experience and prejudice. Similarly I will avoid talking to girls with inches of make-up, inches of heels and inches of hair extensions because they're generally pains in the arse.

you sound like a right barrell of laughs.

Of course it is natural. Still dumbfounds me that people genuinely believe there is something else to it...

Also amazes me how much people feel the need to make it be known that they have an issue with it. If you don't agree with, say, Gay Marriage, then don't get Gay Married. Simples.

Why? because I don't like tarts? The lasses I'll talk to have personalities and don't have me reaching for a hammer after 3 minutes of their "conversation".

I'm talking about skanks like this Oompa Loompa

fake-makeup-girl.jpg

Why? because I don't like tarts? The lasses I'll talk to have personalities and don't have me reaching for a hammer after 3 minutes of their "conversation".

I'm talking about skanks like this Oompa Loompa

fake-makeup-girl.jpg

LEAVE MA SISTER OUT OF IT JABRONI!!!

this thread had potential.

Ruined again.

You refused to answer my simple question. You said you didn't care. However it is evident that YOU do care when other people don't answer YOUR simple questions.

Sorry for ruining a perfectly good opportunity to have a serious conversation about why you hate homosexuals.

Aye kids should be kids, but I don't think homosexuality should be seen as unacceptable. People are born with it In my opinion.

It's not as if Dale Winton is feltching David Walliams nightly on our screens.

kids can be kids and still watch Julian Clary on countdown

Walliams is married! :lol: Hard to believe mind.

I know he's married, but he acts all gay on pre watershed tv as much as Winton. The 'damaging our kids' line of thought would make them as bad as each other, wether or not they actually love the cock at home.

:D

As a renowned reader of Heat, I did wonder how this one had escaped your attention. ;)

Bit of a cunt's trick starting a thread about homophobia at a time when some people are trying to ignore Leazes mind. For that thread to then veer into a discussion about racism.... :lol:

Aye I didn't really mean it was a cunt's trick. ;h

It's a funny one. I'm pretty sure my parents have some funnyish views on homosexuality - nowt hateful or anything mind. Was talking about it recently with a lad at work and his dad is insistent that it's a lifestyle choice - this lad had a friend growing up, and he reckons even from like age 6 it was obvious that this lad was gay, but his dad won't shift even though he shares the opinion about this other kid. :lol: