If we finish in the top 4.....

Dr Gloom

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like to echo the statements of all involved. Leazes has stopped me posting in the Newcastle forum for much of the season. I pm'd him asking to lessen his stance. Not only did he apologise, he gave me a £20 SportsDirect voucher. Top man and I hope, as he does that we can continue out rise under Mike Ashley.

Just like to echo the statements of all involved. Leazes has stopped me posting in the Newcastle forum for much of the season. I pm'd him asking to lessen his stance. Not only did he apologise, he gave me a £20 SportsDirect voucher. Top man and I hope, as he does that we can continue out rise under Mike Ashley.

everyone who makes things up that aren't true have severe mental problems and should be banned.

Fair play for apologising tbf, didn't think the old codger had it in him. Now let's draw a line under this whole stinking affair.

except I didn't, because I've nowt to apologise to them for. Liars should be banned, or accept flak when they get it back rather than crying like big babies IMO.

Edited by LeazesMag

35011-rolling-in-the-aisles-illustration.jpeg?1232730449

This picture gets funnier every time I see it. Where did you find it leazes :lol:

the idea of leazes googling in order to find this particular one, what were your searchwords?

"Politically correct interracial + banter?"

fat-blogger.jpg

No backtracking now or you'll leave them little option but to publicise what they've already privately shared with me. Particularly liked the bit where you acknowledge that lemonade is in fact quite tasty. Kudos ol' man, kudos.

No backtracking now or you'll leave them little option but to publicise what they've already privately shared with me. Particularly liked the bit where you acknowledge that lemonade is in fact quite tasty. Kudos ol' man, kudos.

they have nothing to show. I do hope you agree that this "banter" is a double edged sword. If they can't take it, don't cry like a baby when they get it back.

The bit about you recently accepting a half-black half-afgani lodger is the bit that touched me the most. Really trying to make amends, very commendable.

sorry, no time for skunkers posters who can't even say who they are. Very commendable. Try harder next time, or find something original of your own.

In the meantime, don't go squealing, and keep on topic, you're ruining the thread for others.

Edit

didn't you also have me on ignore :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

sorry, no time for skunkers posters who can't even say who they are. Very commendable. Try harder next time, or find something original of your own.

In the meantime, don't go squealing, and keep on topic, you're ruining the thread for others.

:lol:

As much as Leazes has periods (teehee) where he seems determined to pick fights and turn every thread into the same old 'debate', at least sometimes he'll contribute something interesting.

Not seen anything like that from BestBaNone.

Besides, this would've been over a long time ago if you guys would juuuuust answer his god damn question!

Another vintage post, congrats.

Can understand Gemmil, mancmag and Dr. Gloom getting dragged into it because Leazes does go hunting for them, but on a day where everyone is saying how they're sick of the same things over and over again and that things need to change, you decide to bait the man further by copying a joke made (much funnier) several hours earlier.

If it came to a vote I know I'd rather keep Leazes and clear out the seemingly endless waves of morons that take little nibbles at him all day and then act aghast when he reacts in the exact way as they must have been expecting.

He needs to change his behaviour and show a little self-restraint, particularly in regard to the 3 mentioned, but at least he's a character ffs and I wouldn't want to see it come to a ban.

So, how many of your 360 posts have been Leazes related?

You seriously need to find something else to do with your time, anything. When he gets banned you'll have to anyway as you'll have fuck all else to post about.

Boom!

:lol:

• 7 months later...