Official Newcastle United vs Middlesbrough thread

Jimbo

St James' Park

Monday 2 January

Kick-off: 1500 GMT

BBC Five Live Sports Extra and the BBC website

Newcastle (from): Given, Harper, Caig, Carr, Babayaro, Ramage, Boumsong, Bramble, Elliott, Parker, Faye, Luque, Solano, N'Zogbia, Clark, Shearer, Ameobi, Chopra.

Middlesbrough (from): Schwarzer, Parnaby, Riggott, Southgate, Queudrue, Pogatetz, Doriva, Mendieta, Morrison, Yakubu, Viduka, Hasselbaink, Jones, Maccarone, Bates, Cattermole.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Radio Newcastle if we lose the axe will fall on Souness so I expect to see us pull of a very flattering yet undeserved win.

3-1 to us.

Edited by Skol

According to SSN Clark and Luque are starting. They also phrase it that Luque is replacing Owen, gets a chance up front today then.

EDIT: Parker out with knee injury... we're doomed!

Edited by Emre

Absolutely fantastic free kick.

My TV is about 2 mins ahead of the radio commentary so it's nice to hear them babbling about making Boro's miss pay when you know he already has scored a cracker...

My TV is about 2 mins ahead of the radio commentary so it's nice to hear them babbling about making Boro's miss pay when you know he already has scored a cracker...

72889[/snapback]

Is it on German TV somewhere?

72889[/snapback]

72890[/snapback]

It's on the Premiere Konferenz, where they are flicking through the matches (which is an absolutely crap idea btw). So you don't really see the match just the important scenes.

From what I saw and heard on the radio Solano is brilliant and Newcastle are having more of the ball but creating fewer chances than Boro who were unlucky and only went behind thanks to a brilliant set piece.

72889[/snapback]

72890[/snapback]

It's on the Premiere Konferenz, where they are flicking through the matches (which is an absolutely crap idea btw). So you don't really see the match just the important scenes.

From what I saw and heard on the radio Solano is brilliant and Newcastle are having more of the ball but creating fewer chances than Boro who were unlucky and only went behind thanks to a brilliant set piece.

72893[/snapback]

Is it worth getting Premiere?