England

LeazesMag

Acting a cocky cunt makes you look like an English national player. Who's not an arrogant prick in the starting team? Lescott?

Acting a cocky cunt makes you look like an English national player. Who's not an arrogant prick in the starting team? Lescott?

The Australian cricket and rugby union teams, make all of our players look humble though.

Joe Hart is a wanker though, he and Parker get praised the most and they're both overrated.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tournament summary

Somehow, Roy, the lack of hype and younger players has made England Likeable again and they can return home having not lost and not disgraced themselves. Hopefully this will now leave Roy with a bit of goodwill to quietly get on with assembling a better team but still being able to play with the same levels of discipline.

I think he will be more likely to experiment and pick players in form and while he wont suddenly transform us into a great gifted side, he could well make us a decent tournament side.

Bodes well imo.

It's about 15% here. Last year 25% of babies born in the UK were to FOREIGN WOMEN.

We have the wrong type of foreigner here though, Pakistan and India has a population of 1.4 billion between them, i.e. 28 times more than England, yet Tyneside has produced far more top footballers. East Asians aren't cut out to be footballers, the racism thing people use that they face in the English footballing systems is a load of bollocks. They're just fuckin shite.

The main football source used to be Afro-carribeans and mixed race versions of other Africans...Now our clubs just buy africans.

Tournament summary

Somehow, Roy, the lack of hype and younger players has made England Likeable again and they can return home having not lost and not disgraced themselves. Hopefully this will now leave Roy with a bit of goodwill to quietly get on with assembling a better team but still being able to play with the same levels of discipline.

I think he will be more likely to experiment and pick players in form and while he wont suddenly transform us into a great gifted side, he could well make us a decent tournament side.

Bodes well imo.

Why are we returning home without the trophy then?

The Australian cricket and rugby union teams, make all of our players look humble though.

Joe Hart is a wanker though, he and Parker get praised the most and they're both overrated.

Agree on the cricket team front 100% Unlikeable bunch of dicks.

Not qualified to comment on the rugby side.

Seriously though how many detestable players can you have in a single side? Gerrard, Rooney, Hart, Terry, Cole, Young all A-Grade Cunts. Johnson not trailing by much. Carroll's a prick, we know that first hand. Milner's likable but even he has developed a bit of a strop at Manchester City. Parker as you rightfully point out is ridiculously overrated considering he just pivots on the ball until he can find an at best sideways pass to make. He does have an arrogant look about him as well and no doubt all the media smoke blown up his arse the last 3 years hasn't helped on that front.

Edited by OTF

I'd love a link to the source of that if you have one please.

It's ok, I found it.

Births in England and Wales by parents’ country of birth, 2010

A quarter of births (25.1%) in 2010 were to mothers born outside the UK

The total fertility rates have risen to 1.88 for UK born women and 2.45 for non-UK born women

Poland became the most common country of origin for non-UK born mothers

Pakistan remains the most common country of origin for non-UK born fathers

Newham was the local authority with the highest proportion of births to non-UK born women (76.4%)

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/vsob1/parents--country-of-birth--england-and-wales/2010/births-in-england-and-wales-by-parents--country-of-birth--2010.html

I'd love a link to the source of that if you have one please.

It was on his BNP quarterly cover. There was a special report on 'Britain : The wrong sort of foreigners'

And as for Joe Cole having more caps if he was Spanish. . . Would he shite. Iniesta, Xavi, Silva, Mata, Fabregas, Alonso et al would meant he would probably have less than he has already got if anything.

Agree on the cricket team front 100% Unlikeable bunch of dicks.

Not qualified to comment on the rugby side.

Seriously though how many detestable players can you have in a single side? Gerrard, Rooney, Hart, Terry, Cole, Young all A-Grade Cunts. Johnson not trailing by much. Carroll's a prick, we know that first hand. Milner's likable but even he has developed a bit of a strop at Manchester City. Parker as you rightfully point out is ridiculously overrated considering he just pivots on the ball until he can find an at best sideways pass to make. He does have an arrogant look about him as well and no doubt all the media smoke blown up his arse the last 3 years hasn't helped on that front.

Who gives a flying fuck about the likeability of our players btw :lol: being a lovely person has little effect on a players ability. Ronaldo is a cunt, I still wish he was English

Germany vs Turkey: The Fight over Talent

The Turkish community is the largest immigrant community here in Germany. Integration and its problems are often a topic, but football is one area where integration has worked better then in the general society. At the professional level it is a real success story!

For many young footballers of Turkish origin it is a question of Half Moon or Eagle? Turkey or Germany? For most it is a difficult decision then growing up in Germany with Turkish roots many feel they could play for both teams, but there are others who make an own decision at a young age.

The best examples are Real Madrid duo Mesut Özil and Nuri Sahin. Both come from the Ruhr Valley area from rival clubs in FC Schalke 04 and Borussia Dortmund. While Özil took the decision to play for Germany, Sahin at the young age of 17 decided to play for Turkey.

Other names which come to mind are former Bundesliga players Yidiray Bastürk, Hamit and Halil Altintop plus recently Werder Bremen's Mehmet Ekici and Leverkusen's Ömer Toprak. The last two have come through the German youth system and have represent Germany at youth level before switching to play for Turkey, where the competition at international level isn't as tough as it is for Germany.

Turkey has been making a coordinated effort to get young footballers of Turkish origin to play for the country of their forefathers. For that they have an office in Cologne run by former Bundesliga player Erdan Keser, who has 25 scouts under him across Germany. They look at young boys from the age of 15 and if of interest, they and their families are approached about playing for Turkey.

A difficult situation sometimes with youngsters having to decide which way their career can go, then playing for Germany and making it is a bigger career option then playing for Turkey with many boys ending up playing in the Turkish Süper Lig.

Tomorrow Turkey host Germany in a Euro2012 qualifier with Mesut Özil a doubtful starter. Otherwise the Real Madrid star would be getting a rough welcome from the country of his forefathers, who still are disappointed that he chose Germany over Turkey. Surely he won't be the last...

What are the FA doing? Fuck all.

Edited by Park Life

It was on his BNP quarterly cover. There was a special report on 'Britain : The wrong sort of foreigners'

Apparently not.

In fact, because it looks at women only, it's a conservative figure for kids born with at least one foreign parent. When you factor in fathers, the national figure rises to 30%.

That said, in the context of this thread, one foreign parent doesn't leave you ineligible to play for England.

We're 10 years off having a lad with a Polish surname playing for Engalnd, one will be starting high school somewhere in September.You can virtually guarantee that and the FA wont have anything to do wiith it. They had nothing to do with Viv Anderson and Laurie Cunningham becoming internationals either.

I cant make the leap from shit national team to too many immigrants im afraid. More English mothers would surely result in even more average English footballers. We aren't going to suddenly develop 20 messis if we kick all the Asians out . Its a shit point badly made.

Too many foreigners in the league I would agree with however.

In Spain and Germany there are 600-700 Uefa A and B trained youth coaches working with youth primarily. In England it's about 150. :lol:

Trevor brooking was brought in to sort that sort of thing out 3 tournaments ago. Yet to see any difference

Apparently not.

In fact, because it looks at women only, it's a conservative figure for kids born with at least one foreign parent. When you factor in fathers, the national figure rises to 30%.

That said, in the context of this thread, one foreign parent doesn't leave you ineligible to play for England.

Infact it qualifies you for Germany. ;)

We're fucked. The whole executive branch of football in Eng is run by amateurs and buffet munchers.

Edited by Park Life

Who gives a flying fuck about the likeability of our players btw :lol: being a lovely person has little effect on a players ability. Ronaldo is a cunt, I still wish he was English

I don't know about you but I find it much easier to support likable players. Of course it has little effect on their ability I never said it did. The Australian cricket team is case in point, stopped caring about their results because they were largely a bunch of pricks. I think the rest of the country felt the same as despite very good results general interest and support for cricket has been in recline. Could be that it's a dull sport as well.

That said cuntish pricks often think they know better so trying to manage a team full of them would be a challenge. Ronaldo is undeniably a mega cunt so far up his own arse that he's come out twice but he's good enough to get away with it.

I cant make the leap from shit national team to too many immigrants im afraid. More English mothers would surely result in even more average English footballers. We aren't going to suddenly develop 20 messis if we kick all the Asians out . Its a shit point badly made.

Too many foreigners in the league I would agree with however.

Look if we had the same amount of Cathy Burke's as have Pakistani's it would make a difference, it's not the amount of immigrants, it's the type of immigrants. If say 10% of the pop. is Pakistani in 15 years time, basically you're removing 10% of the population base as a football country. Instead of your predictably dour response, why has the vast Asian community in this country never produced a decent footballer?