Post-Christmas Fitness Videos

catmag

For some reason the adverts for these infuriate me. Already this morning I've seen advert after advert from C-list "celebs" like Janine off Eastenders, Lady Isabella Harvey, Martine McCutcheon, Jordan, Jane fucking Middlemiss and Anthony (you-too-can-look-as-much-of-a-cock-as-me-whilst-dancing-round-your-living-room-70's -stylee) from Big Brother. Grrrrrrr. ;)

Sorry, just fancied a rant.

Two questions - Who buys these and who the fuck wants to look like Janine off Eastenders? ;)

73282[/snapback]

Geordie Fish?

73287[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

For some reason the adverts for these infuriate me.  Already this morning I've seen advert after advert from C-list "celebs" like Janine off Eastenders, Lady Isabella Harvey, Martine McCutcheon, Jordan, Jane fucking Middlemiss and Anthony (you-too-can-look-as-much-of-a-cock-as-me-whilst-dancing-round-your-living-room-70's -stylee) from Big Brother.  Grrrrrrr.  ;)

73273[/snapback]

I wouldn't say no to working out my left arm muscles to the Lady Isabella Harvey video like!

I wouldn't say no to working out my left arm muscles to the Lady Isabella Harvey video like!

73354[/snapback]

Left handed and all? Anthony off Big Brother definitely more your cup of tea.

73354[/snapback]

Left handed and all? Anthony off Big Brother definitely more your cup of tea.

73367[/snapback]

I'd much prefer if Orlaith was releasing a video scantily clad in lycra tbh.

What a pair!

For some reason the adverts for these infuriate me.  Already this morning I've seen advert after advert from C-list "celebs" like Janine off Eastenders, Lady Isabella Harvey, Martine McCutcheon, Jordan, Jane fucking Middlemiss and Anthony (you-too-can-look-as-much-of-a-cock-as-me-whilst-dancing-round-your-living-room-70's -stylee) from Big Brother.  Grrrrrrr.  :rolleyes:

73273[/snapback]

Would a person appear thick if they said they didn't know who the feck this Janine and Anthony characters are?? :P

Jane - listen to my completely natural accent - Middlemiss :rolleyes:

And fitness videos.... who buys them??? WOMEN, that's who!!!!!!!! Us blokes are just naturally fit ;)

For some reason the adverts for these infuriate me.  Already this morning I've seen advert after advert from C-list "celebs" like Janine off Eastenders, Lady Isabella Harvey, Martine McCutcheon, Jordan, Jane fucking Middlemiss and Anthony (you-too-can-look-as-much-of-a-cock-as-me-whilst-dancing-round-your-living-room-70's -stylee) from Big Brother.  Grrrrrrr.  :)

73273[/snapback]

But you would surely still recommend that Geordie Fish spends some of his student loan on one or two of them?

listen Stumpy McGrew, I'm just carrying some holiday weight

I'll be back down to my naturally svelte and sexy figure sharpish :)

p.s. you're all bastards, especially DotBum who has not seen my new beefier shape

p.s. you're all bastards, especially DotBum who has not seen my new beefier shape

73466[/snapback]

Someone posted the co-ordinates over on the Google Earth thread.

listen Stumpy McGrew, I'm  just carrying some holiday weight

I'll be back down to my naturally svelte and sexy figure sharpish ;)

73466[/snapback]

Holiday weight? How long have you been off for? :)

I'll be back down to my naturally svelte and sexy figure sharpish ;)

73466[/snapback]

73474[/snapback]

fooking ages mate, so bored I might stab my own leg...

I'll be back down to my naturally svelte and sexy figure sharpish :razz:

73466[/snapback]

73474[/snapback]

fooking ages mate, so bored I might stab my own leg...

73482[/snapback]

I heard you'd taken a year out tbh ;)