BAE (Vickers)

JawD

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems odd though, you make argument that The Orbit is privately funded. Mostly it is, but when I point out that it has received public money, you're not wrong but I'm a simpleton.

Odd.

And there's the difference between facts and context. Given the context of both the actual amount of private funding, and the way in which it was delivered (as basically an investment), makes the idea that it's mere factual existence proves anything in terms of the sculpture having either been privately funded in the same way nures or libraries are, a pretty simplistic point.

LOL. Some of you clearly think you're better company than you actually are. Nee offence like.

None taken.

(but I am actually brilliant company)

LOL. Some of you clearly think you're better company than you actually are. Nee offence like.

:lol: None more so than you, given the length of your messageboard missives to date.

What will you be lecturing us on next, Professor Plum?

As you're not reading, you wouldn't want to know now would you? If it's a one on one consult you're after, that's going to cost you. People as damaged as you can't be fixed in just a couple of sessions.

Well, I thought it would be quite hard to find someone with a higher superiority complex than The Fish but we appear to have succeeded.

Next time you're out in the real world, buying say, a new Fleshlight, tell the retailer that the local council will pick up 11% of the bill, it's only a wee insignificant amount after all.

Next time you're out in the real world, buying say, a new Fleshlight, tell the retailer that the local council will pick up 11% of the bill, it's only a wee insignificant amount after all.

While I'm sure you dream of being the proud posessor of the country's tallest Fleshlight, it's hardly a relevant comparison is it? Although given the fact you probably clawed back the expense of yours by letting strangers fuck it for 50 pence ago, I suppose on one level the analogy works.

Well, I thought it would be quite hard to find someone with a higher superiority complex than The Fish but we appear to have succeeded.

frog-new-granada_1765148c.jpg

"The Fuck you say?!"