South Park - The Stick of Truth

Sonatine

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I'll probably pick It up at some point, not a huge South Park fan but I'm far too curious not to.

The stuff about ubisoft censoring it when no one asked was quite odd

Spent most of yesterday playing (and completing) this hilariously magnificent game. It's such a shame that the combat system, even on "hardcore" mode, doesn't offer much of a challenge. And I wish it was longer than 10-12 hours.

I'm in the habit of trading my games in as soon as I have completed them, but this one is going to stay firmly put on my shelf...

... once I've completed it for a second time. There'd better be a ton of DLC.

Edited by beatty

Aye, loving it so far. It really does feel like you're playing an episode of South Park. Agree with it being a bit on the easy and short side, but any rpg that let's you use an anal probe as a weapon and summon Jesus shooting an AK-47 gets my vote :bunny:

I caved and bought this, it's class :lol: Had me creased from the start, when you have to type in a name, I chose to fight with Stan and Kyle did anyone choose Cartmans side? does it make much difference? I liked the bit where you fight the underpants gnomes, took me a second to realize all their attacks were doing 2 damage and mine were doing 5800 because of the size difference.

:lol: Aye it was hard giving up Butters like, Stan's nails though.

I had to fight Butters mind and afterwards Stan goes "I feel bad for beating up Butters" :lol:

Edited by Howay

I went with Cartmans side and i think it'll be pretty much the same no matter which side you choose for where the story goes.

Annoying though that I missed out on the police quest when the nazi zombies are attacking and I missed out one chinpokomon that I cant go and get back

*Not sure how to spoiler on here so sorry for anyone if I spoiled any parts for them