Leazes Mag

JawD

There's loads of people on forums that are better craic than others in some people's eyes but it doesn't mean they are better craic to everyone.

What I'm saying is, everyone has their certain posters who interest them and not everyone is gonna be everyone else's cup of tea, yet this forum has an ignore button as you say, which a lot of forums do not, so any issues of dislike can easily be rectified with no one getting banned.

Just my opinion.

Exactly. I don't even use that function though, I just don't reply to people who make me think "this wank on again", it's pretty simple.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, have your say on this quickly. Im gonna have this cuppa then lock it, Its served its purpose. For all his outlandish ideas, I think Wolfy hit the nail on the head with this :

I used to bite when I first started using forums but now I take stuff in my stride and I'd FORUM shake anyone's hand if things got too heated and went haywire.

See if I was in the pub and I was arguing with Stevie for the sake of argument and we were on about who were worse, Mancs or Scousers. He'd be telling me to pipe down and that I was a mug and I'd be telling him to wind his neck in. But that would be it, then it would be my round and Id get them in and we'd talk about something else. Nowt more would be said. Thats just what blokes do imo.

We do it at work, we call each other worse than shite but then we go for a pint afterwards (no, not me and stevie :lol: )

I look at this place the same. I remain calm and take piss taking as it comes, as its just a forum on the net. What I dont understand is when someone takes the piss and then they just dont let it go. It gets dragged around for month based on one comment. honestly, thats how I expect lasses to act not blokes. Does my head in.

So basically what im saying is, stop going on like a bunch of fucking women :lol:

Right, have your say on this quickly. Im gonna have this cuppa then lock it, Its served its purpose. For all his outlandish ideas, I think Wolfy hit the nail on the head with this :

[/size][/font][/color]

See if I was in the pub and I was arguing with Stevie for the sake of argument and we were on about who were worse, Mancs or Scousers. He'd be telling me to pipe down and that I was a mug and I'd be telling him to wind his neck in. But that would be it, then it would be my round and Id get them in and we'd talk about something else. Nowt more would be said. Thats just what blokes do imo.

We do it at work, we call each other worse than shite but then we go for a pint afterwards (no, not me and stevie :lol: )

I look at this place the same. I remain calm and take piss taking as it comes, as its just a forum on the net. What I dont understand is when someone takes the piss and then they just dont let it go. It gets dragged around for month based on one comment. honestly, thats how I expect lasses to act not blokes. Does my head in.

So basically what im saying is, stop going on like a bunch of fucking women :lol:

:lol:

No you're right. However, there has been an instance nothing to do with LeazesMag, where common decency has been betrayed. You know who I'm talking about, the bloke is a wrongun. He deleted the offending post, he's a snidey disgrace and I won't forget it, embarrassing people (not me). The bloke is 50 years of age man. Now that goes beyond banter, or piss taking, the bloke is a CUNT, and I know people who know him they've all said he's a wierd pariah of a man.