Leazes Mag

JawD

I stuck up for Leazes last time, caused a division among the mods and ultimately made myself look stupid.

I've not been around for the last week but based on what I've read this morning I would have pulled the trigger before yesterday.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not been around for the last week but based on what I've read this morning I would have pulled the trigger before yesterday.

Fucking hell !

Has the poor fucker been shot ?

Bloody mods here are a bit scary.

....your foot steps will always fall here, along Two Ball Lonnen's hill, the mods will chuck it long before, your legend ever wiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiillll.

It's not like Peter to comment like, one specific incident MUST have happened but no-one is saying what it is.

Hopefully the mods will see sense, and do what they did with me when I was banned for 2 weeks. They'll realise LeazesMag is an integral part of this board who has more positives than negatives. Even Craig relented with me and became a decent lad towards me and I'd like to think vice versa, but that other cockeyed yank loving twat still hasn't come back because of it. He should support Ipswich anyway the cunt.

I find the idea of Leazes, you (and by the way, the way you to allude to it is typical of your breathtaking arrogance that is so fucking annoying) or anyone else as some kind of untouchable institutions that can piss off whoever they like to be completely idiotic.

And even his ultimate saving grace, his knowledge and experience, is worth fuck all compared to his agendas. One minute he's playing the 'season ticket for xxxx' card (fair enough in some situations) but then he describes Armchair Pundit* as one of the 'most knowledgable football posters on here' because I had a pop at him and he doesn't like me and because AP happens to agree with his bizarre, frequently irrelevant right wing paranoias.

He might well be a decent, knowledgable middle aged bloke 'in real life' but he's done little on here to give that impression and he's sacrificed the respect that such a position would normally have earnt.

I've just caught up with the 'opinions' thread and was disappOinted to see Renton feel he had to leave, and was relieved to see the following admin's posts. Because he would have been a bigger loss than that crazy, petty, racist arsehole.

*Not a dig at AP itself (I'm one myself!) just showing how he changed his arguments to fit his agendas.

Can't say I'm sorry to hear the news; he's been dragging this place down for years.

Though I've had him on ignore the last couple of years, even I've seen an improvement in his behaviour through the decrease in how often I've had to read people quoting him about the glory years under shepherd.

Seems odd that he's gone now when he was at the height of his wummery earlier in the year. Something radge must have kicked off that I missed.

Oh dear :lol:

The trouble with Leazes to me appears that he always has to be right, to the extent that it would appear thats all he really has going on in his life almost. Theres a significant minority of old folk like that, sadly its all they have.."ha..told you so!" and when its pointed out to them there may be a different way of looking at things the insults start. Silly fucker really, spoilt it for himself. I understand he had it in for a lot of people on here but I found him easy to ignore because he was quite plainly fuckin mental...if I saw a bloke stood at the side of the road ranting at the traffic I wouldnt engage him in conversation, same went for him.

I find the idea of Leazes, you (and by the way, the way you to allude to it is typical of your breathtaking arrogance that is so fucking annoying) or anyone else as some kind of untouchable institutions that can piss off whoever they like to be completely idiotic.

And even his ultimate saving grace, his knowledge and experience, is worth fuck all compared to his agendas. One minute he's playing the 'season ticket for xxxx' card (fair enough in some situations) but then he describes Armchair Pundit* as one of the 'most knowledgable football posters on here' because I had a pop at him and he doesn't like me and because AP happens to agree with his bizarre, frequently irrelevant right wing paranoias.

He might well be a decent, knowledgable middle aged bloke 'in real life' but he's done little on here to give that impression and he's sacrificed the respect that such a position would normally have earnt.

I've just caught up with the 'opinions' thread and was disappOinted to see Renton feel he had to leave, and was relieved to see the following admin's posts. Because he would have been a bigger loss than that crazy, petty, racist arsehole.

*Not a dig at AP itself (I'm one myself!) just showing how he changed his arguments to fit his agendas.

What an interesting post; I agree with most of it.

My advice though is just to put the loony trolls on ignore; it deprives them of the oxygen of publicity that they crave.

Since doing just that, I find this place a far more entertaining read.

is typical of your breathtaking arrogance

You sound like Kevin Myles. Makes me laugh about you, some sort of tenth Dan, Bruce Lee as you are, so you go round with this cheeky persona on here. I haven't said LM or me for that matter are untouchable institutions, I just think a probation period for LM would've been better, or a vote amongst members.

Can't say I'm sorry to hear the news; he's been dragging this place down for years.

Though I've had him on ignore the last couple of years, even I've seen an improvement in his behaviour through the decrease in how often I've had to read people quoting him about the glory years under shepherd.

Seems odd that he's gone now when he was at the height of his wummery earlier in the year. Something radge must have kicked off that I missed.

Aye same here. What happened?

You sound like Kevin Myles. Makes me laugh about you, some sort of tenth Dan, Bruce Lee as you are, so you go round with this cheeky persona on here. I haven't said LM or me for that matter are untouchable institutions, I just think a probation period for LM would've been better, or a vote amongst members.

He had a probation period, that's how he's been able to post for last 2 months.

What an interesting post; I agree with most of it.

My advice though is just to put the loony trolls on ignore; it deprives them of the oxygen of publicity that they crave.

Since doing just that, I find this place a far more entertaining read.

The most ironic post since the internet was formed in 1991.

I have no problem with vehement arguing which can lead to personal slanging matches but I think LM has now got too many nasty personal grudges with too many people.

He almost stopped posting on topic and just roamed around attacking his enemies with his stock phrases ad nauseum.

I also think the reason he appeared better lately was more to do with nothing negative happening to do with the club rather than any effort on his part. As mentioned any sales in the next month would have just unleashed him again.

I don't like banning as a concept but understand this.

At the end of the day this is a man that fought for queen and country, surely banning him for his views makes this place a little less democratic, which is what the fibre of the United Kingdom should be about, and what he fought to preserve?

Why wouldnt he say what branch of the services he was in?....he was either not telling becuase he knew people wanted to know and he got a kick out of not telling or it was a load of shite iyam. Either way, strange cat.

I have no problem with vehement arguing which can lead to personal slanging matches but I think LM has now got too many nasty personal grudges with too many people.

He almost stopped posting on topic and just roamed around attacking his enemies with his stock phrases ad nauseum.

I also think the reason he appeared better lately was more to do with nothing negative happening to do with the club rather than any effort on his part. As mentioned any sales in the next month would have just unleashed him again.

I don't like banning as a concept but understand this.

sadly many messageboards, including this one, have such trolls who see their function as to roam around, insulting people for no good reason.

obviously many of them are simply on a wind up & have no agenda other than mischievously playing to the gallery; this may make them irritating, but ultimately they're harmless - stick them on ignore & they'll stop being an irritant.

the danger comes from ones who are out there with a real need for revenge for imagined insults; perhaps LM was like this. my initial opinion of him as a harmless, middle aged, right wing, socially conservative, intolerant bore hasn't changed; however others hint at a deeper malaise.

Oh dear :lol:

The trouble with Leazes to me appears that he always has to be right, to the extent that it would appear thats all he really has going on in his life almost. Theres a significant minority of old folk like that, sadly its all they have.."ha..told you so!" and when its pointed out to them there may be a different way of looking at things the insults start. Silly fucker really, spoilt it for himself. I understand he had it in for a lot of people on here but I found him easy to ignore because he was quite plainly fuckin mental...if I saw a bloke stood at the side of the road ranting at the traffic I wouldnt engage him in conversation, same went for him.

when you stick that same bloke in the pub you want to sit in, discuss football and have a laugh with people hes much more problematic though

sadly many messageboards, including this one, have such trolls who see their function as to roam around, insulting people for no good reason.

obviously many of them are simply on a wind up & have no agenda other than mischievously playing to the gallery; this may make them irritating, but ultimately they're harmless - stick them on ignore & they'll stop being an irritant.

the danger comes from ones who are out there with a real need for revenge for imagined insults; perhaps LM was like this. my initial opinion of him as a harmless, middle aged, right wing, socially conservative, intolerant bore hasn't changed; however others hint at a deeper malaise.

:lol: