Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

You say you can hear music so it exists.

If a band are playing a song, and you are in the sane room, you hear it- therefore the music exists...............................yes.

If you leave the room, and can no longer hear it, but the band are still playing, does their music stil exist?................If I open the door and don;t catch the bastards having a sly tea break.

And what about silent but deadlys ?.........They can stink but equally I might not hear them, so I won;t know if anyone's farted at that time, yet I know from experience they do indeed rip and stink at times.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See MF's post above, you don't have to see things to know they're real. Frankly I can't be arsed to explain 10 years training to you, but I am interested to know how you think drugs work.

It depends on the drug.

Once again, you demand evidence, it is presented to you.

You discount it.

How about you play the game too Wolfster?

Show me one single shred of evidence which backs up your mental world view.

I'll happily take satellites, holocaust, nuclear energy, space travel etc anything, so long as you can show me concrete evidence that proves none of them exist/ happened.

Bet you can't.

You discount it.

I'll happily take satellites, holocaust, nuclear energy, space travel etc anything, so long as you can show me concrete evidence that proves none of them exist/ happened.

Bet you can't.

Getting sucked into the wolfy event horizon here MF, be warned. ;)

Never!

And anyway, Event Horizons are space shit, black holes and that.

You can't see a black hole, SO IT DOESN'T EXIST!

I just find it amusing this Numpty has such strongly held views without a single shred of evidence to back them up, and he knows it.

:lol:

Fair play to him for keeping it up for nearly 60 pages and counting though.

I'm interested in your viewpoints, Wolfy. Are you just backed into a corner where it's a bit tricky to admit you may have misjudged your conspiracy theories somewhat?

If there are millions upon millions of people 'in' on a conspiracy, let's take the moon landing as an example - does it cease to be a conspiracy? Did all those involved in the original space race play their parts so well that they believed in it? Even if you think it's faked, there are millions upon millions now who are spreading the lie so much that it has become truth to 99.9% of this forum. Alright well maybe 99.3% as I doubt bjquick much cares either way if the moon landing was real or not (probably much more interested in Uranus).

Then we take atoms - surely a far less worthwhile conspiracy for the 'fat cats' to keep up. Just because 'some bloke' 'thought them up' a true age before the modern experiments, how does this mean they're not real? Well we have evidence in particles and molecules, the very structure of everything around us - look at the hadron collider. Why spend that much money on something just to further a conspiracy that atoms exist? To what avail? It can't be for financial gain if you're paying out for a multi-multi-million project to further our understanding of the universe.

It seems like you don't believe in anything at all, yet are quite happy go lucky about it. Aren't you worried that every waking moment and every single historical, scientific and experience you have is apparently all a sham? That's beyond Orwellian, it's utterly inconceivable to me and seemingly to the others who are regularly flabbergasted at your stance.

You discount it.

Bet you can't.

I can but naturally it's discounted, just like you discount anything I put forward. It's called a stale mate.

I've given plenty of reasons why I don't believe in the stuff I say. All I've had back, in the main from a few posters is that I'm a nutter and I'm wrong, yet this seems to be fair enough. lol

What I'm saying, cannot and has not been disproved by anyone, except for the usual, 'he's a nutter' so unless someone can get back on track with the main points at hand , instead of using their jobs as some kind of evidence, then, I'm at the exact stage I was in my thoughts as when I started, which is, it's all bullshit, relating to the moon landings.

I think Nuclear power is bogus but I'm not going to try and explain it by answering as to why a tablet works in the body or why I can hear a musician.

I'll take anyone on who wants to prove me wrong but at least use something to prove what I'm saying it wrong, which no one has no matter how much they stamp their feet.

funny-cat-pictures-sounds-like-a-personal-problem-to-me.jpg

Show me anywhere in these 60+ pages where you have presented a single example of independent evidence which backs you up.

If you think I haven't put any evidence forward, then fair enough, I'm happy enough with that.

I'm not bothering with wolfy, because he simply cannot be reasoned with, but I saw this and thought it poignant

http://www.lettersofnote.com/2010/11/in-event-of-moon-disaster.html

Wow.

Did they( Aldrin & Armstrong) have a way to end it quickly, should it have gone wrong, like a pill or lethal dose of something?

If you think about it, its rather implausible that we sent a mission to the moon in the 60s - into an environment we had absolutely fuck all practical knowledge about - and it all went perfectly fine.

Looking at the pictures of the mission with american flags and bloody sand buggies driving around on the moon - are they taking the piss :lol:

Its so staged its unbelievable they got away with it. The only reason USSR didnt expose them is probably because all their missions were bullshit as well and they dont want to discredit russian heroes and canines.

If you think about it, its rather implausible that we sent a mission to the moon in the 60s - into an environment we had absolutely fuck all practical knowledge about - and it all went perfectly fine.

Looking at the pictures of the mission with american flags and bloody sand buggies driving around on the moon - are they taking the piss :lol:

Its so staged its unbelievable they got away with it. The only reason USSR didnt expose them is probably because all their missions were bullshit as well and they dont want to discredit russian heroes and canines.

Well put.

Why not , genuine question.

Because I've already done it.

Now I'm away to bed, but! If you want to put a question to me about anything, one at a time, plus back it up with your reasons as to why what you say is true, then I'm game for it.

You have to keep in mind the moon landing is arguably mankinds greatest moment - most people would rather have a firm anchor in the harbours of ignorance rather than travel out on the sea of thought.

The Bible is most definately a load of bollocks as well yet noone even bothers trying to pick it apart anymore. People dont want to listen and I recon the US government knows its the same way with the moon landing.

In many ways it helped build the country and any critizism just or not is being labelled anti-american or conspiratory - actually pretty much in the same way americans dont really take offense at Michael Moore either, although he more often than not is spot on.

This is because he is so openly anti-american in his views that people simply dont take him seriously anymore. They laugh it off or simply mumble " yeah yeah same old drivel"

Imagine a politician or someone with an actual career rather than the basement dwellers on various forums...

People would take offense and his professional life would pretty much be over.

Edited by Lake Bells tits