Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

Discovery-ISS.jpeg

This is sup[posed to have been taken of the shuttle and the space station. :rolleyes:

This is how a fake can easily be made.

This is supposed to be real. :rolleyes:

How people swallow this is seriously beyond me, honestly it is.

t

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wolfy, you've ignored the first part of my post because it reveals how little you understand.

You've ignored the questions in the second part of my post because you've no answer to them.

Face it wolfy, you're just plain wrong.

I ignored the first part because you are basically saying the same thing and now you are saying I think the particles are already hot, which I have never said.

I'll put it in a nutshell for you.

Particles are agitated and become hot and we feel the heat. It's like a microwave oven, it agitates the particles/molecules in your food.

Particles are always there it's just that there's very few particles agitated when it's colder but they are still there against you , just not as agitated.

In space, there is none of this at all, so no hot or cold. If you can't grasp this then fair enough but that's my point.

I ignored the first part because you are basically saying the same thing and now you are saying I think the particles are already hot, which I have never said.

I'll put it in a nutshell for you.

Particles are agitated and become hot and we feel the heat. It's like a microwave oven, it agitates the particles/molecules in your food.

Particles are always there it's just that there's very few particles agitated when it's colder but they are still there against you , just not as agitated.

In space, there is none of this at all, so no hot or cold. If you can't grasp this then fair enough but that's my point.

Then you're an idiot.

1. You've said Space is a vacuum
  2. You've said heat is agitated particles
  3. you've said there are no particles in a vacuum
  4. you've said there are no agitated particles in space
  5. you then say it magically doesn't have a temperature and exists outside the universal physics

You simply get to point 5 which is great, then inexplicably drive right off the reservation.

Tell me this then wolfy, what lead you to believe that space is magic?

Wolfy, you've got a massive chip on your shoulder regarding people who are more intelligent and educated than you ( 'tefals'). I imagine you're feeling quite embittered being unemployed and essentially unemployable living in Hartlepool. That's understandable but your not doing yourself or your situation any favours persisting with this foolish 'belief system'.

Sorry for taking my time in answering, I was dusting myself down and rolling my cap around my fingers, feeling insecure. hahahaha. Have a word Renton son. :icon_lol:

Then you're an idiot.

1. You've said Space is a vacuum

2. You've said heat is agitated particles

3. you've said there are no particles in a vacuum

4. you've said there are no agitated particles in space

5. you then say it magically doesn't have a temperature and exists outside the universal physics

You simply get to point 5 which is great, then inexplicably drive right off the reservation.

Tell me this then wolfy, what lead you to believe that space is magic?

Space isn't magic, it's just N.A.S.A and the likes that make it like that.

A bit pointless discussing thermodynamics with wolfy, Fish.

It's a bit pointless discussing anything with you, you seem to have an issue with peoples personal lives by basically guessing. If you get frustrated in a conversation, you immediately go into put down mode, then cry like a sissy when it doesn't work. ;)

Space isn't magic, it's just N.A.S.A and the likes that make it like that.

Again, you've got it backwards.

Scientists have dedicated their lives to studying the mysteries of the universe and have found rules and laws that are universal. They've then proposed those theories to others, who (being arrogant scientists) attempt to disprove the theory. Then when the theory holds up against scrutiny, they agree. Yet as time goes by, more scientists, more great minds look at the theories from a different point of view and try again to disprove the theory. Science is constantly challenging itself to "prove it" and won't rest until something is accepted as an absolute truth, which it won't.

NASA and their ilk make shit real easy.

Your explanation is far more complicated and convoluted.

Again, you've got it backwards.

Scientists have dedicated their lives to studying the mysteries of the universe and have found rules and laws that are universal. They've then proposed those theories to others, who (being arrogant scientists) attempt to disprove the theory. Then when the theory holds up against scrutiny, they agree. Yet as time goes by, more scientists, more great minds look at the theories from a different point of view and try again to disprove the theory. Science is constantly challenging itself to "prove it" and won't rest until something is accepted as an absolute truth, which it won't.

NASA and their ilk make shit real easy.

Your explanation is far more complicated and convoluted.

Two words. "Absolute truth" spot on.

Theories...this is space science, all based on theories and other scientists pushing an alternative and so on, like you say. All of space science is THEORY, including mine.

N.A.S.A make shit real easy because N.A.S.A are film makers and bullshit artists.

My explanation to those that believe N.A.S.A shit , is more complicated but to me it's easy because I don;t follow N.A.S.A bull.

Two words. "Absolute truth" spot on.

Theories...this is space science, all based on theories and other scientists pushing an alternative and so on, like you say. All of space science is THEORY, including mine.

N.A.S.A make shit real easy because N.A.S.A are film makers and bullshit artists.

My explanation to those that believe N.A.S.A shit , is more complicated but to me it's easy because I don;t follow N.A.S.A bull.

Do you genuinely not understand my main paragraph?

I'll dumb it down some more. Scientists would never stop disproving space flight etc unless it was possible. They wouldn't stop, the whole foundation of the methods we used to get into space are the very reasons we couldn't fake it. The scientific method is so exhaustive faking space flight and satellites wouldn't have lasted very long at all before some scientist, using the scientific method (A method of research in which a problem is identified, relevant data are gathered, a hypothesis is formulated from these data, and the hypothesis is empirically tested.) to disprove it.

And for some bloke to state it's all lies is mental, when he has nothing to back it up with. Just his belief.

By your way of thinking, it's fine if I believed it's perfectly ok to drink petrol, we're just told it's poisonous to make them money. It's ok if I believe there isn't actually other countries, we're all part of a massive conspiracy where there's only 1 landmass which is Britain and everything else is just lies.

It's ok if I believe that everyone else are actually demons.

Either put forward something to back up your theories or realise you're talking shit :lol:

There are two reasons why you won't.

1. No proof exists and
  2. You're not clever enough to come up with a decent premise.

Fish.

We have all been brought up to accept space travel in all forms stated by N.A.S.A and the rest of the space agencies, plus scientists and most go along with that and believe it's impossible to fake shit like this in it's entirety.

You are going on as if you are right and I'm wrong based on what you have been taught and told about space and not what you have personally seen. Anything you see in the sky is simply a whizzing blob of light but you are told it's the ISS and satellites , so why should you doubt it.

Once upon a time, I believed it all until I delved into it all to find that we have been took for mugs.

My stuff on space, is based on theory as I said before. I have my thoughts on what space is and what the Earth does in space and various other thoughts , just the same as you or anyone that takes an interest.

You can sit there all day long and tell me I don't put anything forward and that's your prerogative, yet I know I've put enough forward that brings into question the entire space program which I think is a scam from top to bottom.

Your analogies about petrol and stuff are way way off the mark as you can see and use and test it as it's there in front of you.

Everything you are told about space comes via pictures, video and books which are all easily faked and manipulated to fit in with a criteria.

I'm a sceptic, full on and I've gave you plenty of reasons why but I have nothing whatsoever to prove to you personally, you just go with whatever you go with.

You tell me that I don;t put anything forward and then you proceed to put up 2 pictures ...one of a blob of light and a obscure picture of what I can only describe as looking like a toffee packet and yet you proudly say, look, look what's these then if the ISS isn't real. Normally I would have took it all as a piss take but I know you were serious when you put them up.

You believe everything you are told and I don't, that's the difference here.

Edited by wolfy

Fish.

We have all been brought up to accept space travel in all forms stated by N.A.S.A and the rest of the space agencies, plus scientists and most go along with that and believe it's impossible to fake shit like this in it's entirety.

You are going on as if you are right and I'm wrong based on what you have been taught and told about space and not what you have personally seen. Anything you see in the sky is simply a whizzing blob of light but you are told it's the ISS and satellites , so why should you doubt it.

Once upon a time, I believed it all until I delved into it all to find that we have been took for mugs.

My stuff on space, is based on theory as I said before. I have my thoughts on what space is and what the Earth does in space and various other thoughts , just the same as you or anyone that takes an interest.

You can sit there all day long and tell me I don't put anything forward and that's your prerogative, yet I know I've put enough forward that brings into question the entire space program which I think is a scam from top to bottom.

Your analogies about petrol and stuff are way way off the mark as you can see and use and test it as it's there in front of you.

Everything you are told about space comes via pictures, video and books which are all easily faked and manipulated to fit in with a criteria.

I'm a sceptic, full on and I've gave you plenty of reasons why but I have nothing whatsoever to prove to you personally, you just go with whatever you go with.

You tell me that I don;t put anything forward and then you proceed to put up 2 pictures ...one of a blob of light and a obscure picture of what I can only describe as looking like a toffee packet and yet you proudly say, look, look what's these then if the ISS isn't real. Normally I would have took it all as a piss take but I know you were serious when you put them up.

You believe everything you are told and I don't, that's the difference here.

No, the difference is I believe what has been proven and what follows a logical progression, you believe in magic.

You have not explained why space is different beyond saying "it is", that's not explaining.

I've described and explained everything in layman's terms and you've chosen to ignore it because it proves you wrong.

I could have put up any two photos ever and you would deny it and say they're obviously faked, hell I could stand beside you and point out the ISS and you'd say it's not because you'd rather stick to your magic theories, rather than accept you're wrong.

You insist I believe whatever I'm told, why am I atheist then? My folks sure as shit aren't. I've learnt throughout life to question everything. As has Renton, Chez, Rikko, Matt and Parky and all of them disagree with your fantasies. Because in science it's not enough to refute a theory, you have to provide evidence to the contrary. Parky enjoys a good conspiracy and even he thinks you're wrong.

Wolfy, you're hopelessly outgunned here. If such a disparate group of people can all agree that you're wrong you really should re-evaluate your position.

You've stated with absolute certainty (despite evidence to the contrary and nothing to support your assertions) that atoms don't exist, yet you agree that energy is particles banging off each other. What are the particles?

Fish.

Out gunned am I. Nah, I'm not out gunned, I just simply have a group of people disagreeing with me, mainly you and Renton..the rest haven't really said much, only that I'm wrong.

I could have a 1000 against me and my stance stays the same until someone actually makes me question my own thoughts which no one has managed to do.

I stand firmly behind the fakery of space travel and satellites, Hubble, ISS and every other so called man made effort that we are told has been put in space because we simply cannot leave this Earth.

Belief versus science. Science will always win because it's based on truth. Deep down wolfy knows this; the main reasons for his delusions is to help him deal with his miserable situation in life better. Pity him.

Belief versus science. Science will always win because it's based on truth. Deep down wolfy knows this; the main reasons for his delusions is to help him deal with his miserable situation in life better. Pity him.

Don;t pity me lad, just get on with your life, that's what you need to concentrate on sonny boy. ;)

Fish.

Out gunned am I. Nah, I'm not out gunned, I just simply have a group of people disagreeing with me, mainly you and Renton..the rest haven't really said much, only that I'm wrong.

I could have a 1000 against me and my stance stays the same until someone actually makes me question my own thoughts which no one has managed to do.

I stand firmly behind the fakery of space travel and satellites, Hubble, ISS and every other so called man made effort that we are told has been put in space because we simply cannot leave this Earth.

Why not?

This is the problem, you state this as fact with nothing to back it up. Nothing, not even pseudo-science.

This is your religion.

Oh and remember, you asked for this.

Edited by The Fish

Don;t pity me lad, just get on with your life, that's what you need to concentrate on sonny boy. ;)

I love getting on with my life. I'm perfecting my maniacal evil scientist laugh which I use every day at my work while writing out more bullshit for the ignorant masses to believe, the idiots. And I'd get away with it within it wasn't for your meddling wolfy.

I love getting on with my life. I'm perfecting my maniacal evil scientist laugh which I use every day at my work while writing out more bullshit for the ignorant masses to believe, the idiots. And I'd get away with it within it wasn't for your meddling wolfy.

Just goes to show you doesn't it. I've stopped you getting away with it, you evil N.A.S.A scientist you. MUWHAHAHAHAHA.

What was your question?

Why is it impossible to leave Earth? You've given no reason for us to be forever Earthbound. Give us one now, a reason. Not a hunch, not a belief, nothing less than a reason. Otherwise concede that it's fatuous