The celebrated return to europe

I ♥ Daddys Cock

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he is right. Well done indeed for someone with a couple of days notice to fork out >£500 to go to that game. If that was me i doubt id get to any other away game in a season.

I'm struggling to think of a more pathetic and desperate poster than this mackem who makes other mackem's seem decent. Crawls out the woodwork once in a blue moon, always gets ridiculed then slithers away with Geordie laughter ringing in his ears. It must fucking kill him any time he hears our name mentioned in the media, sorry, magdia.

I'm struggling to think of a more pathetic and desperate poster than this mackem who makes other mackem's seem decent. Crawls out the woodwork once in a blue moon, always gets ridiculed then slithers away with Geordie laughter ringing in his ears. It must fucking kill him any time he hears our name mentioned in the media, sorry, magdia.

Its just funny that only 47 people could be arsed to actually go to a european cup game. No fucker else had any sort of urge to go . especially like the winbags on here. worst fans in the country by far.

Even boro would have mustered up more than 47 you pathetic bunch

Its just funny that only 47 people could be arsed to actually go to a european cup game. No fucker else had any sort of urge to go . especially like the winbags on here. worst fans in the country by far.

Worst in the country by far despite having the premier leagues highest away attendances last year? Your WUMming is awful man

Guest CabayeAye

Pretty sad that you are so unenthused by your own 'team', that you feel the need to join a message board dedicated to a big club who play in Europe. Better being a hanger on to Geordies than a m*ckem, I suppose.

nearest you have been to Europe ye daft cunt is when you tried to get the ferry.....were you there no were you fuck mind you seem to have brain damage.

It's already been explained to you so I won't go over it again. Worst fans in the country, eh? Aye righto. Even worse than the Boro? Okey dokey.

Are you the kid pictured at the beach a while ago in a red and off white sunderland shirt with tracksuit bottoms on? Think you had a quiff and some canny spots?

Where did you get this from? I apologise if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure a couple of teams took more away than us, Man United being one.

I'll look for the stat but I saw it end of last year. Man U don't get that high in it he to not having an away game at their place (which has the biggest allocation for away fans)

I'll look for the stat but I saw it end of last year. Man U don't get that high in it he to not having an away game at their place (which has the biggest allocation for away fans)

The maximum league away ticket allocation at OT is 3000. I know Wigan and Bolton both allow more than that, as do we, so that isn't true. Also take into account the fact we didn't sell out at places like Villa and Stoke, I think you've been reading some dodgy stats mate.

The maximum league away ticket allocation at OT is 3000. I know Wigan and Bolton both allow more than that, as do we, so that isn't true. Also take into account the fact we didn't sell out at places like Villa and Stoke, I think you've been reading some dodgy stats mate.

Aye just checked that stat and seen its for all around attendances when we're in town, still impress though considering most teams sell more tickets or the 'big boys'. http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/index.php?PL=competition&CompID=373&statType=away_Att

Worst in the country by far despite having the premier leagues highest away attendances last year? Your WUMming is awful man

Another false attendance stat. Bet you sold out every home game last season aswell? :) oh and what about the 100.000 in Milan? fucking hell you just cant help yourselves

47 fans at a european match

Another false attendance stat. Bet you sold out every home game last season aswell? :) oh and what about the 100.000 in Milan? fucking hell you just cant help yourselves

47 fans at a european match

Don't think Makems can go on about attendances like tbf :lol:

#clartywithmarty

They can when it involves 47 actually being bothered to turn up for one. I take it your another european windbag who didnt bother

It's you're. I'll let you have that one for free.

They can when it involves 47 actually being bothered to turn up for one. I take it your another european windbag who didnt bother

You haven't had sex for 4 years, if at all in my opinion.

Think about it logically. Someone from a town which has no self-esteem, often discussed as being in the three worst cities in Britain, comes on a message board abusing the amount of fans we take (which was 100 not 47 according to the EC) to watch our reserve team go through the motions, cheapest flight £600 in a time of economic hardship, forgetting that you'd need to be 38 to have been born to be alive the last time Sunderland were in Europe, or at least 51 years of age to have been a teenager then, while Newcastle will play their 120th European tie on Thursday.

What a daft cunt, if you can't see you're a daft cunt then you have problems, even if you can see you're a daft cunt you have problems to be fair, because there's been a thought process involved when making the decision to type "47 fans". "A nar ahl waa-eeend oop tho-ase magg-eas, they 'ayut bea-un toawald the trewth.", Sunderland people will always be looked down on by us in a way not seen since the end of Apartheid in South Africa,for the next 50 years while people like you exist.

Edited by McFaul