Kids that aren't your own.....(read further)

Jay Jay Sea

Right, i've been in a situation, i'm seperated, girl i met is nice.....been serious for 2 years......all is good......but...her daughter is fucking mental. I'd rather the Excorcist kid than this one. She's known me for 2 years and she's a fckn ****. Ill disciplined fuckin shit. She's 9. Her fathaz a cunt. Shud i fuck off. I have a bairn, she's same age, an angel, well brought up, a diamond. Fucked basically?

Had similar. Started seeing a lass wh had a three / four year old. First few times I visited the house I'd go well armed with sweets and other little treats. The bairn seemed taken with me.

About a month down the line I'm sitting in her front room and the mother says "just nipping to the shop, back in 5 minutes'

So I'm watching telly and the bairns playing then she says ' You, you're a fucking cunt' I was gobsmacked and just ignored it. But fucking hell she just flipped - the language was horrendous and she started attacking me with anything she could get her hands on.

When her Ma came back I told her she just erupted for nowt. She played it down but from then on the bairn was fucking awful everytime I visited. It went downhill quick from that point..I would only ever visit wen the bairn was akip in bed and be gone before she woke in the morning. It was over very soon after.

Right, i've been in a situation, i'm seperated, girl i met is nice.....been serious for 2 years......all is good......but...her daughter is fucking mental. I'd rather the Excorcist kid than this one. She's known me for 2 years and she's a fckn ****. Ill disciplined fuckin shit. She's 9. Her fathaz a cunt. Shud i fuck off. I have a bairn, she's same age, an angel, well brought up, a diamond. Fucked basically?

Think a man of your calibre needs to throw caution to the wind in such a gregarious scenario, with one caveat. How fuckable is the muter? This is basically the rejoinder. If the muter is uber in bed then you need to keep your inner childs need for revenge in check and go counter intuitive ie buy the brat presents and fill her head with claptrap like how you intend to take her and Mrs sexy to New York...Little mind games like that.

But....And my friend this the big but if the mother is in those moments of clarity you have on a Suday morning after 10 pints probably a passing fling...Then you can go to work on the evil kinder..Ideally break her mind (you have to - to rebuild it to your tastes). Start gentle like: Take her fav doll and cover it in blood (get it from the butcher) and hang the doll above her bed at night as she sleeps. When you hear the high pitched scream in the morning you blame it on her and scold the mother. Simples.

Good luck brother.

Edited by Park Life

Had similar. Started seeing a lass wh had a three / four year old. First few times I visited the house I'd go well armed with sweets and other little treats. The bairn seemed taken with me.

About a month down the line I'm sitting in her front room and the mother says "just nipping to the shop, back in 5 minutes'

So I'm watching telly and the bairns playing then she says ' You, you're a fucking cunt' I was gobsmacked and just ignored it. But fucking hell she just flipped - the language was horrendous and she started attacking me with anything she could get her hands on.

When her Ma came back I told her she just erupted for nowt. She played it down but from then on the bairn was fucking awful everytime I visited. It went downhill quick from that point..I would only ever visit wen the bairn was akip in bed and be gone before she woke in the morning. It was over very soon after.

This is a territorial thing. Replacement father is no easy gig.

Guest CabayeAye

Go absolutely fucking mental at the daughter, I mean like the Master Sgt out of Full Metal Jacket. For about an hour. Then calmly walk out.

If Mummy sees a nice change in her little shit, all is well and you will be seen as awesome and be golden. If the Mummy is pissed off because of the way you spoke to her little angel, get shot of the pair of cunts immediately, as they are beyond help and you are too good for them.