The Mentalists of Toontastic

Christmas Tree

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish's dinner date.

Fish standing outside the sushi restaurant waiting for Gina to turn up.

Fish:....(looks at his watch) bleeding heck, where is Gina, she is nearly 12 seconds late.

Sushi chef: You wa cum in outta the code.

Fish:...(thoroughly pissed off that Gina is 27 seconds late) No it's ok , I'll hang on here for another 46 seconds, then I'm off home to go on Toontastic.

Sushi chef:.....EH..

Fish: Just get back inside and don't make me angry, cos you won't like me when I'm angry.

Sushi chef:...(goes back inside and returns with a meat cleaver)...Yu wa some o this....yu no get angy wi me, I chop yu up. (proceed to slash at Fish's face and suit, dissecting his tie and leaving Fish in a mess on the floor).

Fish: Ow, you blighter, you've ruined my new suit and tie and slashed my face you blithering imbecile.

Sushi chef: ( attacks Fish with a dead tuna, aided by 4 workers as it was really heavy)

Fish:...Ow.

Gina pulls up in her Beetle.

Gina: My word Fish, I've spent 3 hours getting ready for a bit of tail end and you turn up like a drunken tramp.

Fish: That's because you are 2 minutes and 12 seconds late and in that time I've been meat cleavered to fuck and Tuna fished to high heaven, you git you Ginga.

Gina:... Oh I'm so sorry , I must say....I did have a flat tyre and a kind gentleman pumped me up the back...tyre I mean Fish....and my name's fucking Gina not Ginga you scruffy little bastard, now get up and kiss me where it smells.

Fish:...Ok , sushi restaurant it is then.

Gina...( sniffs up) Have you washed your bell end before you came out Fish?

Fish:, yes you cheeky git, I smell because I've been battered with Tuna and I can smell fish as well you know, have you scrubbed your bliff?

Gina:..Well I never...I'm disgusted in you Fish, thinking I haven't washed my fanny.

Fish:..Well stop saying my bell end reeks then as you'll give me a complex Ginga.

Gina:..If you call me Ginga one more time Fish, I'm going to get my brother onto you and he is dead hard like and knows kung fu.

Fish:...Threatening me are yeah, eh, eh, eh...Ginga Ginga Ginga, no phone your kid and I'll have him out like.

Gina:..Why are you talking like Wolfy would, from Toontastic.

Fish:..How do you know Wolfy like?

Gina:..Well I went on to spy on what you were doing and I saw Wolfy and...and.

Fish:..COME ON WENCH...OUT WITH IT.

Gina: No I shall not tell you, as you are getting mad and are scaring me and making me pump.

Fish: Tell me now or I'll beat you up Ginga , after I've changed into some womens gear I have in my sports bag , so people don;t think I'm a bloke hitting a woman like...you know what I mean don't yeah.

Gina: You called me Ginga again as if I'm some long lasting copper coloured top battery or something, so I'm afraid I'm gonna have to fist you in the cock and embarrass you in front of all the customers.

Fish: (Runs into the toilet and opens his adidas bag, then immediately gets into some Marilyn Monroe over the air fan gear, complete with wig)

Gina: Where the hell has Fish gone, I hope he hasn't ran off or he can forget about bumming me later on like.

Fish: (Emerges from the toilet after wanking 4 blokes off in there who thought he was really Marilyn and got a tenner each off them.)

Gina:... (shouts loudly) FISH, WHERE ARE YOU? (not realising that Fish was stood next to her as Marilyn)

Fish:..Here I am next to you , so shhhh, don't give my disguise away.

Gina:..Wow Fish, you look dead attractive like, I getting a right fucking wide on here over you, does this make me a lesbian?

Fish:..I don't know Ginga, I'm not too clued up on stuff like this mind but let's forget the meal and go home and have sex...I'll let you lick me out like.

Gina:..But Fish, you've got a knob not a fanny.

Fish:..Shit, oh yeah, I forgot...I told you I wasn't clued up..Ok you can take me home and bum me.

Gina: Ermmm Fish...HELLO...I'm the one with the fanny, how can I bum you.

Fish:..Why the fuck do you have to be so awkward?.......Ok there's a sex shop on the way, we can go in and get you a strap on cock ...no vaseline mind as I'm right horny I am and I want you to do a ginga special on me.

Gina: What's that Fishy baby.

Fish:..I want a fucking good dry bumming Ginga.

Gina: Oh Fish, this date is going swimmingly. (farts, then kisses Fish on the cheek and off they go)

Just use your imagination from that point on.

THE END.

Deserved more :lol:

The Chinese accent stuff was the best.