The Mentalists of Toontastic

Christmas Tree

Guest CabayeAye

The need to be an arsehole is the issue though. Well rounded, normal good natured people dont have that need. From what i have ascertained so far, i'd put the probability that a violent Uncle made you suck his cock when you were under-age as quite high. Ha ha, hard lines.

Nah, no history of abuse here. I think I just hate weak people and get angry at them too easily. I think the problem is that too great a proportion of society are workshy selfish cunts who annoy me every day. TT is my outlet of that frustration.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

Weak People? You spit your dummy out and stomp off in a huff everytime anyone in nasty to you. You have a warped opinion of yourself :lol:

I took a break from posting, that's hardly stamping my feet in a huff, man. And if I did that every time someone was nasty I'd have to flounce a dozen times every day FFS.

I took a break from posting, that's hardly stamping my feet in a huff, man. And if I did that every time someone was nasty I'd have to flounce a dozen times every day FFS.

Welcome to the human race :)

Now....what regiment did you say you served in?.....

Edited by PaddockLad

Guest CabayeAye

Welcome to the human race :)

Now....what regiment did you say you served in?.....

Still serving man. And I'm not giving details of my service away because that makes it really easy to get my real name.

The need to be an arsehole is the issue though. Well rounded, normal good natured people dont have that need. From what i have ascertained so far, i'd put the probability that a violent Uncle made you suck his cock when you were under-age as quite high. Ha ha, hard lines.

:lol:

He been Chezzed.

Guest CabayeAye

Chez seems like an intelligent level headed bloke too, so to get accused of being an uncle-fucker by him is high praise indeed! :lol:

Guest CabayeAye

No one cares enough to want to know it tbh.

Not on here, but there are plenty of horrible cunts who devote all their time to killing soldiers who put their details online.

Still serving man. And I'm not giving details of my service away because that makes it really easy to get my real name.

How? :lol:

Dont want to know your name....unless you've been in the papers for something dodgy how could we make a link between what you've claimed as your background and your unit?...am not that bothered but its just curious you're being secret squirrel...

Guest CabayeAye

How? :lol:

Dont want to know your name....unless you've been in the papers for something dodgy how could we make a link between what you've claimed as your background and your unit?...am not that bothered but its just curious you're being secret squirrel...

The main reason is journos TBH. If I put my name and say, a link to FB so they can get a picture if me, some ballbag journo can come on here and selectively take quotes from my posts. Now almost 100% of my posts are a pisstake and not actually reflective of my real views, but journos never take context into account. Papers like the Sun and Daily Mail love scandals involving Officers, so the headline "Officer in racist hate shocker" next to my name and picture is only a couple of slip ups away.

This may sound a bit far fetched, but I know people who it has happened to, so please excuse me if I play secret squirrel. :)

Somebody gather ll the information we have and out this fucker!

Dad was a miner

Went to gordonstoun (probably between 1990 and 2000ish)

Age 29, 2 kids, married

Serving officer (probably army), served in NI

Right wing views, looks down on plebs

Probably from the NE region.

Have I missed anything?

Somebody gather ll the information we have and out this fucker!

Dad was a miner

Went to gordonstoun (probably between 1990 and 2000ish)

Age 29, 2 kids, married

Serving officer (probably army), served in NI

Right wing views, looks down on plebs

Probably from the NE region.

Have I missed anything?

Plays Rugby Yawnion and touches up the other players in the showers.