The Mentalists of Toontastic

Christmas Tree

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and by the way Fish...I think you are a decent poster and have good views on many things.

I may disagree with you on controversial topics but it doesn't mean I have any issues with you, as like I say, I just find you a little bit too, stubborn in your own little stance on things, as much as you may find me stubborn and basic in mine and other people's.

Don't take any offence at what I've said as I'm not here to piss on anyone's cornflakes.

Have you met the man and actually had a face to face conversation with him?

A few things I don't want to see in your answers.

1. No, because I see an irrational INTERNET NUTTER.

2. No because I'm far too intelligent.

3. No, because I am loved on this site and people hang on to me like starving children on their mothers breasts.

If you have met the lad face to face, then I think you would get a true understanding of the internet persona he portrays. If this is the case , then I can accept that you have a problem with the lad.....If not, I think the problem stays with yourself and any other person that has never physically met him.

I personally , (internet wise) thought he was a good poster , and I would have no problem if he called me a stupid looking prick for my views.

He is an interesting and opinionated poster, just as you are and many others, yet your opinions appear to supposedly have more basis , due to the 'following' of certain WEAK individuals who hang on to what you type.

I'm sorry mate but that's how I see it.

Happy to meet him, simply because I don't believe it's possible for someone to act as he does online, in real life.

Literally nobody "hangs on to" what I type and you're mental if you think they do. I'm widely mocked and derided for my pomposity and my pretension. Thing is, I'm not bothered. This stuff doesn't bother me. Scroll through interactions, you'll see that no one hangs on my words and you'll see I don't care.

Edited by The Fish

Happy to meet him, simply because I don't believe it's possible for someone to act as he does online, as he does in real life.

Literally nobody "hangs on to" what I type and you're mental if you think they do. I'm widely mocked and derided for my pomposity and my pretension. Thing is, I'm not bothered. This stuff doesn't bother me. Scroll through interactions, you'll see that no one hangs on my words and you'll see I don't care.

Fish, without appearing to be playing a silly game...the fact that you are explaining yourself, shows that you do care.

The fact that you have amassed 27,620 pots, shows me that you care what people think.

I don;t mean that in any wind up or derogatory way, I mean it in a way that shows, you are an active participant in a forum that you care about and are willing to share your time conversing in, with anyone that meets your expectations.

Unfortunately, as in life on the street, you will come across those that you avoid or blatantly ignore or even face to face, tell them to 'go away.'

Trying to tell me that what goes on , on this forum has no bearing on you, is a lie mate and you know it.

Sometimes it's best to be yourself and accept other posters for what they bring to the forum whether they are educated, illiterate, green as grass, outlandish, opinionated or whatever.

It's a forum and you are a big part of it's make up as well as all the others that stand out, yet there are many more that read it and enjoy it for what it is.

I know I irritate you, which is fair enough, because You know I won't back down in my stance and I'm a bit wacky, yet I have no problem with it all, from anyone and will banter along with the lot of you.

What makes a good forum, is posters wanting to get involved, even those who are viewing yet are dubious about coming into a topic yet feel it's their topic to enter.

They will do it if they see banter that isn't based on bitterness or childish tit for tats which we are all guilty of.

My cards are on the table with all posters and I mean all and I hold no malice or grudge against any poster, I think it would be canny of all posters played the same game , regardless of wind ups and digs, as it's part and parcel of forum chat.

Fish, without appearing to be playing a silly game...the fact that you are explaining yourself, shows that you do care.

The fact that you have amassed 27,620 pots, shows me that you care what people think.

ecuador_090.jpg

I don;t mean that in any wind up or derogatory way, I mean it in a way that shows, you are an active participant in a forum that you care about and are willing to share your time conversing in, with anyone that meets your expectations.

Unfortunately, as in life on the street, you will come across those that you avoid or blatantly ignore or even face to face, tell them to 'go away.'

Trying to tell me that what goes on , on this forum has no bearing on you, is a lie mate and you know it.

Sometimes it's best to be yourself and accept other posters for what they bring to the forum whether they are educated, illiterate, green as grass, outlandish, opinionated or whatever.

It's a forum and you are a big part of it's make up as well as all the others that stand out, yet there are many more that read it and enjoy it for what it is.

I know I irritate you, which is fair enough, because You know I won't back down in my stance and I'm a bit wacky, yet I have no problem with it all, from anyone and will banter along with the lot of you.

What makes a good forum, is posters wanting to get involved, even those who are viewing yet are dubious about coming into a topic yet feel it's their topic to enter.

They will do it if they see banter that isn't based on bitterness or childish tit for tats which we are all guilty of.

My cards are on the table with all posters and I mean all and I hold no malice or grudge against any poster, I think it would be canny of all posters played the same game , regardless of wind ups and digs, as it's part and parcel of forum chat.

ok, I'll straighten something out. I'd like people to like me, but I don't care if they don't.

That I'm explaining something doesn't mean I care that people like me or don't. I just like posting on a message board. Again, peer through my posts, the majority are nonsense. I just like posting on a message board. I've thousands of tweets, they're nonsense too.

Best thing about this message board? It's the high standard of rational debate. The high standard.

Stevie is one of the most vocal, opinionated members and he & I didn't see eye-to-eye for a long time. Ask him if I take this stuff seriously. I've made some friends through this, sure, but the people that I don't consider friends, I don't lose any sleep over it.

People need to get over themselves.

ok, I'll straighten something out. I'd like people to like me, but I don't care if they don't.

That I'm explaining something doesn't mean I care that people like me or don't. I just like posting on a message board. Again, peer through my posts, the majority are nonsense. I just like posting on a message board. I've thousands of tweets, they're nonsense too.

Best thing about this message board? It's the high standard of rational debate. The high standard.

Stevie is one of the most vocal, opinionated members and he & I didn't see eye-to-eye for a long time. Ask him if I take this stuff seriously. I've made some friends through this, sure, but the people that I don't consider friends, I don't lose any sleep over it.

People need to get over themselves.

Of course people need to get over themselves, yet it implies more than you think , as every person that frequents message board, as in part of the forum furniture, actually do care what others think, yet some will take the stance of appearing not to give a rats arse, which we all know is absolute bullshit.

Of course people need to get over themselves, yet it implies more than you think , as every person that frequents message board, as in part of the forum furniture, actually do care what others think, yet some will take the stance of appearing not to give a rats arse, which we all know is absolute bullshit.

Close.

I don't care if people don't read what I write, I don't care if people don't like me, I don't care if people think I'm stupid, I don't care. Ask the people that know me from here, in real life.

I can care about the positive things and cannot care about the negatives. It's a gift.

Close.

I don't care if people don't read what I write, I don't care if people don't like me, I don't care if people think I'm stupid, I don't care. Ask the people that know me from here, in real life.

I can care about the positive things and cannot care about the negatives. It's a gift.

You are what you are.

If everyone was the same, as you know...the world would be one boring place.

I'm easy going and I can banter, debate, be controversial, opinionated and stubborn, just like you can and many others. I don't care about you or anyone else on this forum in terms of any physical bond...not because I don't like you all, it's because I don't know anyone. so I'm not emotionally attached.

It's a different scenario for someone on here that has met others, as they will naturally create some kind of bond.

As we know. The internet creates internet warriors and He Men and millionaires, plus kung fu experts and the likes, yet common sense tells us that a portion of it is true and the rest is bullshit.

Trying to figure out the bullshit from the genuine is equivalent to a lass listening to the voices of 3 contestant behind a screen on Cilla Blacks blind date.

*steps forward* I like you Dave.

(Come on people, this could be Dave's Oh Captain, MyCaptain moment. Only say it if you mean it though. If you hate the little baldy cunt, he's fine with that)

I'm still wondering why Bravado Dave needs to go on blind dates with gingers!?

Because my choices are normally shocking. :D

Got a predilection for the crazies, y'see. :dunno:

Second date yet then Fish?.....I think I can speak on behalf of the whole board in saying we're all awaiting an update with bated breath....make sure you get some pictures for us this time :D

That you spelled this correctly pleases me greatly.

Aye second date, taking her to an Italian then a bar. I know it's a cliche, but you don't mess with the classics. :shades:

Dont eat in front of them till you've had them first....or is it that just the girls I've known?...some lasses let you ruin them within hours of meeting you but get all paranoid about eating in front of you :lol:

Why not?

I don't just faceplant the food and chow down like a pig at a trough man.

tumblr_lp7d5x6h9m1qlr140o1_500.gif