The Jan transfer window of love.

Park Life

Sissoko looks to be on the brink of signing.

After seeing our displays this season, I'd rather we go in for a wing forward capable of playing upfront as well, instead of a striker. I wouldn't mind a wide midfielder either, who is capable of putting a good ball in as we don't currently have a single player other than Shane who is capable of putting a cross in.

We've lacked natural width this season. I'm losing faith in Obertan, Guttierez doesn't do much when attacking these days, Hatem for me is more of a number 10 and should play that role to get more involved, Marveaux seems to be nowhere in reckoning for the first team.

If we are going to persist with a 4-4-2, we need better players in wide areas.

Sissoko looks to be on the brink of signing.

After seeing our displays this season, I'd rather we go in for a wing forward capable of playing upfront as well, instead of a striker. I wouldn't mind a wide midfielder either, who is capable of putting a good ball in as we don't currently have a single player other than Shane who is capable of putting a cross in.

We've lacked natural width this season. I'm losing faith in Obertan, Guttierez doesn't do much when attacking these days, Hatem for me is more of a number 10 and should play that role to get more involved, Marveaux seems to be nowhere in reckoning for the first team.

If we are going to persist with a 4-4-2, we need better players in wide areas.

Hatem for me is class but should not be playing wide right in a 4-4-2 and should not be given too many defensive duties. Either play him wide or give him a free role in a 4-3-3.

Either play him wide or give him a free role in a 4-3-3.

Sitting behind Ba and Cisse or with one of them on the opposite side to him? Aren't we very narrow without the wing backs to make it work if it's the former? And doesn't the front man often end up isolated when we do the latter against adequate teams? Would he not be best suited to playing alongside (or tucked behind) Ba or Cisse and doing what he likes in a 442?

The problem we have is not having any Premier League standard wingers to allow him to vacate his current position and take that role. Hence the tinkering about trying to make 433 and 442 (with HBA on the wing) work, neither satisfactorily because someone on the pitch is always unhappy about being somewhere other than where they prefer.

We don't need sissoko unless someone leave. But imo, I happy with the cover of either Anita or Bigirimana. I think we need to replace Jonas. He doesn't seem to provide us much attacking wise. Never has mind, but his mazy runs are not existent now. He provides cover for Santon to push up but imagine if we had a Ben Arfa on the left, but could also defend.

Main priorities are a CB, Striker and a LW