If you don't want your forum to die.

wolfy

As the title suggests, if you don't want your forum to die a death, stop banning posters that are interesting, like Leazes mag.

I've looked through the old posts and came across a pathetic clique mentality, which is pathetic.

Get a grip some of you or your forum will collapse like a pack of cards.

It's always the same with these forums...you get a select few that suck each other off and people don't post because they see it for what it is.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

bert-and-ernie-reaction_zps5e88e46a.gif