Budgies!

Christmas Tree

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An acquaintance from a Eurovision forum has about half a dozen canaries at any given time. (One dies, it gets replaced ASAP.) They all have names and distinct "personalities" and are allowed to fly around her house at will. Prior to that she had a pet chicken - kept indoors - which apparently also had a personality of its own. I suspect her house stinks.

My colleague has just spent 650 quid on vets bills for a guinea pig. It died a week later.

I shouldn't but :lol:

I remember when my dog died and some woman I know from an old work place posted on my facebook saying she couldn't understand my pain as her pet hamster wasn't very well.

She was promptly deleted

1400 quid just before Christmas last year for me, when we discovered one of our cats is asthmatic. That was to pay for a 2am trip to the emergency vet hospital and a night in an oxygen tent for young Charles.

He's fine now, gets his inhaler every day. Had a few attacks recently but his emergency inhaler sorts him out

Oh and we were insured so got it all back.

What kind of hourly rate would you estimate the 1400 broke down at ?

Remember a Watchdog prog year or so ago on vet bills and treatment costs and seemed a fair old licence to rip folk in the main .

Supplier induced demand. Charging 650 to treat a dying guinea pig is disgraceful.

I remember a lad that lived near me when I was a kid, he had a budgie bike.

Had a yellow one . Dangerous vehicles and no mistake Wolfs .

The centre of gravity was all wrong with the seat over the back wheel so went into wheelie mode without even trying . Same with the Raleigh Tomahawk .

Had a yellow one . Dangerous vehicles and no mistake Wolfs .

The centre of gravity was all wrong with the seat over the back wheel so went into wheelie mode without even trying . Same with the Raleigh Tomahawk .

Aye, I had a chopper. I can remember me peddling past the lasses thinking I was the bees knees and they would shout, " look at the chopper on him" I felt great at the time with the lasses thinking me bike was great, until I got home to be told my cock was hanging out through my ripped cords. ;)

Aye, I had a chopper. I can remember me peddling past the lasses thinking I was the bees knees and they would shout, " look at the chopper on him" I felt great at the time with the lasses thinking me bike was great, until I got home to be told my cock was hanging out through my ripped cords. ;)

Have you had the cords fixed now aye ?

Edited by LoveTheBobby