Recommend me some Christmas films.

Park Life

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to see It's a Wonderful Life at The Tyneside tonight. :)

I intend to do that every year and still haven't got round to it! The bairn is at bloody school til Tuesday night so it doesn't leave us a lot of time to do nice things before Christmas. However, we are going to The Snowman at the Sage on Wednesday then going for breakfast on Christmas Eve with a mutual friend of ours ;)

I don't understand the point in paying to watch old films at the cinema.

:lol:

That can be your starting point for your next taxi conversation.

'Tell you what, have ya heard these nutters who watch old films at the pictchas? I don't understand that, mind. Nutters if ya ask me. Probably claiming the entrance fee on benefits.'

:lol:

That can be your starting point for your next taxi conversation.

'Tell you what, have ya heard these nutters who watch old films at the pictchas? I don't understand that, mind. Nutters if ya ask me. Probably claiming the entrance fee on benefits.'

Come on now, have you ever done it?

Sounds like some 90's New York romocom stuff.

I intend to do that every year and still haven't got round to it! The bairn is at bloody school til Tuesday night so it doesn't leave us a lot of time to do nice things before Christmas. However, we are going to The Snowman at the Sage on Wednesday then going for breakfast on Christmas Eve with a mutual friend of ours ;)

Was out with said mutual friend yesterday. :)

Went to see the Snowman at The Sage last year and it was class, the bairn will love it.

Just cleared the best part of a grand on a big screen tv but can't understand the appeal of watching great films on a big screen.

#thatsCT :CT:

£499 actually. [emoji6]

I'm not a great fan of going to the pictures in general, but even less so paying to see an old film I've watched many times.

£499 actually. [emoji6]

I'm not a great fan of going to the pictures in general, but even less so paying to see an old film I've watched many times.

Do you think this lack of empathy might have had something to do with your career in marketing coming to an end? ;)