F.A Cup 3rd round draw - Brighton & Hove Albion away

Bizza

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will that twat Stubbs be looking with his hawk eyes to try and get one of our players retrospectively banned again?

I remember spending a Saturday afternoon on 'shrooms and when final score came on Ray Stubbs looked the fucking spit of a rhino. I just thought I'd mention that to piss off J69.

Had dried mushrooms a couple of times when it was hard to get hold of trips . Never really hit the mark . First time had a dried batch into a pint then onto the flicks for the craic . Only film on at the time was Nina Teurtals ffs :lol:

Went in waiting for it to kick in but nowt . Only giggle was a mate went out to play the arcades , came back in and went down to wrong seat so we intermittently reminded him with the odd Revel off his bonstien :)

:lol: This was when their was that loophole in the law. Kard Bar and the like sold them for a while as they weren't considered 'prepared' if they were chilled rather than frozen. So they got them shipped over from the 'Dam. Summer '05 I think it was. The Hawaiian ones were the shiznit. Much nicer than trips as they only last about 4 hours. Me mate still goes up Rothbury way every autumn to get a batch and makes this brew so you get the maximum off them. Not really into that sort of thing any more but I would consider doing them out of all that type of thing because they're pretty user-friendly. Unless you do too many.

Ones we got were of 'dubious origin' and just dried shit . Were definately the magic caps etc but didn't really graft . (think they did to a small degree as had a laugh) but was bit of a let-down given we were trying to finish pints with this straw shit floating in them :)

Couldn't hold a candle to Arabics, RoundTheWorlds or SuperStrawbs that's for sure .

Never knew KardBar did them back when like . Looked into the home grow kits a couple of years ago but they look so disgusting I never bothered .

Say what you like about footballers, but they can't get pissed at xmas or on new years, and they'll now be travelling from London back to Newcastle then down to Brighton in the space of a week, all for our amusement. Dance monkeys dance!

When living in Exeter for a couple of years between 2001-2003 my flatmate's & I went "shroom-picking" on Dartmoor for the day. I had no idea what I was really looking for, but we had an "expert" with us who thought he was Ray Mears brother.

We travelled in the car to get there for about an hour & spent over 4 hours picking. We got home & the other lads wanted their tea first so whilst they were eating I said I'd make the "brew".

Kettle - Check.

Shrooms - Check.

Strainer - Check.

I put the 'shrooms in the strainer & boiled the kettle & poured the kettle water over the 'shrooms into the sink; COMPLETELY FORGETTING TO PUT A BOWL UNDERNEATH TO CATCH THE POTION. Fuuuuuck. I then grabbed the bowl & poured them through again, to make a weak-as-piss brew.

I didn't tell the lad's & the placebo effect must've kicked in as they were all off their tit's & I wasn't affected at all.

:lol: This was when their was that loophole in the law. Kard Bar and the like sold them for a while as they weren't considered 'prepared' if they were chilled rather than frozen. So they got them shipped over from the 'Dam. Summer '05 I think it was. The Hawaiian ones were the shiznit. Much nicer than trips as they only last about 4 hours. Me mate still goes up Rothbury way every autumn to get a batch and makes this brew so you get the maximum off them. Not really into that sort of thing any more but I would consider doing them out of all that type of thing because they're pretty user-friendly. Unless you do too many.

Ones we got were of 'dubious origin' and just dried shit . Were definately the magic caps etc but didn't really graft . (think they did to a small degree as had a laugh) but was bit of a let-down given we were trying to finish pints with this straw shit floating in them :)

Couldn't hold a candle to Arabics, RoundTheWorlds or SuperStrawbs that's for sure .

Never knew KardBar did them back when like . Looked into the home grow kits a couple of years ago but they look so disgusting I never bothered .

They were huge over here back in the uni days but to mask the taste it was common for people to make chocolates with them in.

I remember a party where a mate took a "home-made" chocolate, he liked it so much he went and searched out another couple, that was him fucked.

He spent the next couple of days locked in his lounge room refusing to answer the world.

One of the best times tripping was when I was at Ncle College . Was when Walkers in town had been shut down after being raided . It was the College Christmas do and was the first time Walkers was allowed open follwing its bust .

Typical of the time the police were completely ott by their presence for it (and it was a daytime/afternoon affair !)

We started off at a mates house with the trips, smoke etc before getting on Metro at Regent Centre :lol: about 8 of us twitchy as fuck at lunchtime . Headed towards Walkers by which time things had really kicked in . Half the college milling about in various states of drink and us lot shuffling about with hands in pockets etc.

Paranoia and resultant social exclusion forced us to go for a walk round the block till doors opened . As said the police were so ott and there was unbelievsbly a police helicopter overhead . We went off towards city walls end of Stowell St and this fucking helicopter actually mirrored our moves ! Fuck this . We're pottering along in single file, heads down, and rapidly falling apart .

Towards the end of Stowell St we see a police car outside the Irish Centre .. Oh no . . Oh no . Some of the lads do a 180 , we carry on , some laughing their backs off, others not knowing which foot is their left .

Getting closer to the police car now . Fuck . Fuck . .

It's beginning to look strange . Almost cartoon . Ah this is shocking man . Help my m!nd$ . Police helicopter whirring away, .car ahead . . Getting closer . .

Whey it only turns out to be one of those fucking lifesize flat cardboard road safety awareness police cars ! :)

One of the lads who had a daft lump of resin on him that had about-turned earlier had paniced so much he had just kept walking and ended up at Exhibition Park and hid it in a tree trunk ! Sat on the bench to calm downand had all the ducks coming up to him and swears they were saying 'fuck off Purves' :lol:

Rest of the day was the best laugh ever* - once we got in the fucking place :lol:

*especially with all those mirrors that were all over the parish on the ground floor in there !

They're minging like but once you swallow them / keep them down they're a proper giggle.

One of the best times tripping was when I was at Ncle College . Was when Walkers in town had been shut down after being raided . It was the College Christmas do and was the first time Walkers was allowed open follwing its bust .

Typical of the time the police were completely ott by their presence for it (and it was a daytime/afternoon affair !)

We started off at a mates house with the trips, smoke etc before getting on Metro at Regent Centre :lol: about 8 of us twitchy as fuck at lunchtime . Headed towards Walkers by which time things had really kicked in . Half the college milling about in various states of drink and us lot shuffling about with hands in pockets etc.

Paranoia and resultant social exclusion forced us to go for a walk round the block till doors opened . As said the police were so ott and there was unbelievsbly a police helicopter overhead . We went off towards city walls end of Stowell St and this fucking helicopter actually mirrored our moves ! Fuck this . We're pottering along in single file, heads down, and rapidly falling apart .

Towards the end of Stowell St we see a police car outside the Irish Centre .. Oh no . . Oh no . Some of the lads do a 180 , we carry on , some laughing their backs off, others not knowing which foot is their left .

It's beginning to look strange . Almost cartoon . Ah this is shocking man . Help my m!nd$ . Police helicopter whirring away, .car ahead . . Getting closer . .

Whey it only turns out to be one of those fucking lifesize flat cardboard road safety awareness police cars ! :)

One of the lads who had a daft lump of resin on him that had about-turned earlier had paniced so much he had just kept walking and ended up at Exhibition Park and hid it in a tree trunk ! Sat on the bench to calm downand had all the ducks coming up to him and swears they were saying 'fuck off Purves' :lol:

Rest of the day was the best laugh ever* - once we got in the fucking place :lol:

*especially with all those mirrors that were all over the parish on the ground floor in there !

:lol:

:lol:

It's like that scene out of Good Guys - but not. ;)

This one time, I smoked weed and then played Mario Kart until 5am with my mates.

:unsure2:

This one time I went out with my mates, wasn't pissed, high, stoned, speeding or tripping and still managed to have a really good night. It was crazy maaaaan ;)