Gene Clark

Gene_Clark

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, what is your problem tonight? You're like a bear with a sore head!

stir crazy; locked in the house with 2 elderly widows; one deaf, the other with mobility problems & my general angst at the soap operas on at deafening volume.

my day ruined by postponement of Northern League games today; was offered late pass out, but would have been in pub possibly alone for Stoke v Liverpool; read new Roddy Doyle book "Two Pints" instead

i don't suffer fools gladly, but i'm great company if you've anything between your ears

I get the impression you could be....if you weren't so tragically superior.

"In this world you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant."

"In this world you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant."

you're confusing me with someone else; i'll refrain from saying anything damning about your character as i don't have any opinion of you

No, I'm not confusing you with anyone else.....

My book "Village Voice; the 2009/2010 Season with Percy Main Amateurs" is pretty good like

I knew by my teens i was better than those i lived around

by the time i was 13, i was reading "the daily telegraph" while my dad read "the daily mirror."

I watched bbc2, regardless of programme as they watched itv

I listened to radio 3 while they listened to radio newcastle.

I drank coffee while they drank tea.

I was a vegetarian as they ate meat.

While they came home tired & dirty from work, i read french & russian 19th century novels.

While they paid rent, i bought property.

Maybe I was confused by the whimsical nature of your posts because you didn't include a smiley wink.

There lies the reason i'm generally pleasant :scratchhead:

I'm incredibly smart and extremely pleasant , making me superior to all of you.

You pack of cunts :lol:

Lets keep it vaguely on topic as I'm in holland on my phone so moderating is difficult and too much like hard work :D

Maybe I was confused by the whimsical nature of your posts because you didn't include a smiley wink.

well i stand by what i said about my book & the other post is true about how i diverged from my biological immediate family

Fuck me, that's nearly word for word the intro to Alan partridges autobiography :lol:

I'm glad it's not just me he's better than

Edited by TheRollingStones

:lol:

I thought as much.

In that case, as Gene thought some modding was required, I've moved it to General chat so as not to take Andy's photography contest off track.

Happy Gene?

Yes, that's fine; delighted to see you're working with me; so much more productive

It's interesting, to me anyway, how quickly some internet "characters" are tolerated for longer than others.

it's strange isn't it? from what i've been told, he's deeply unpopular with the rest, but there you go...