Talking to the Enemy

Walker9009

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I always try to get in some good opinions but try to keep out anything that will make me or other evertonians look tits.

Couldn't put much about us from the poster Tom on here because I wouldn't like to see the aftermath of that. For someone who will surely idolise Shearer and then go on to criticise a player who gets away with multiple fouls is a little hypocritical to me.

Hey there!

It appears that you've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there's a simple solution. To unlock the forum and continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free account. The entire process takes just a few minutes so create your account now and view as many threads as you like!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

yeh fuck that

Tom and Stevie getting some stick in the responses :D

Laughed when "McFaul" hinted at Newcastle being a bigger club than Everton when talking about how much both clubs offered Ba wage wise, bunch of retarded tits

I never understand their delusion. They always compare themselves to us since Moyes went in, baring in mind we have completely underachieved and had a nightmare time since. Even then though in those 10 seasons, we've come above them 4 times (which is fucking absolutely nothing to brag about Everton ffs), we've been in the Champions League proper (they haven't), we've come 3rd (they haven't), and ultimately in that time we've both won fuck all!

This time last season we were 4th and Everton were 14th, why would Demba NOT have thought he made the right choice. Playing in front of 52,000 or playing in front of 28,000 at Goodison (a crowd they got against the Premiership champions) fighting relegation. The idiots believe we paid Ba £75,000 a week, when it's common knowledge he is on £45,000. Everton probably offered more, but why would he go there? I'd love to understand why he would choose Everton over Newcastle. He gets far more media exposure here than he would there, playing in front of bigger crowds, in his second season he's playing in European competition, Newcastle generate far more money than Everton, they're a bigger business, if someone can explain why money would be the only motivating factor when choosing Newcastle over Everton then I'd love to hear it. "We've come 6th and 7th a few times la" doesn't wash with me. The only player who ever chose them over us when we've both been for them, is Leighton Baines, an Everton fan, who is so thick he thinks Portsmouth is near Melbourne.

Every support is deluded, but none is more deluded than Everton. They focus on their history for justifying their misguided belief they're a big club, at the same time belittling our history when we only have 4 less than them, and they've only won one in the last 25 years! Thank fuck they sit above us in the Leazes tonight because we won't have to smell the wafts of Lynx Java, as they'll be rising up rather than down. Deluded paraffins.

Edited by McFaul

That's not a good way to attract people to signing up to a forum, read one post then either sign up or leave

hope they've disabled that setting for search engine bots crawling or they'll never get any traffic

Aye it's like they have something to hide. Like Jimmy Savile for all those years.

i've been registered on that forum for a few years now, and every single time we play then, that cunt 'tom' has a go. he really dislikes us and constantly chats shit.

Say what you like about them, but they've got Tom pegged

Say what you like about them, but they've got Tom pegged

Watch Everton for 90 minutes and tell me I'm wrong - they get away with murder. For everything else visit Goodison park - that tells you everything you need to know about Everton.

Watch Everton for 90 minutes and tell me I'm wrong - they get away with murder. For everything else visit Goodison park - that tells you everything you need to know about Everton.

:lol:

We played very poor,

Tho unlike Chelsea we got what we deserved and dont get me wrong, yes your missing a few players, but as soon as it went 1-1 all seemed doom and gloom, around the place. ok not been the best for you lot lately, tho expected abit better oh why, oh why did Padrew take of Obertan, he seemed the only one player, who got behind us or at least took a few of are players on.

Your first goal, here or there, Baines played for the offside, easy to see from the tv cameras now it didnt take a touch, oh well 1-0.

After that, we got are foot in the game, minute by minute we were taking a chunk away and fuck me what a goal by Baines,

After that i felt you done nothing, we had the game in control, yeah again the header on the post, before the Baines goal was a massive header, was a big turning point, like the reverse fixture at our place, big Vics goal over the line the one that wasnt given anyone?

Talking of big Ameobi, sorry big Vic, they both have parts to play for either team, paring injures.

Short and sweat the above,

All the best lads.

Edited by Dazza09

I never understand their delusion. They always compare themselves to us since Moyes went in, baring in mind we have completely underachieved and had a nightmare time since. Even then though in those 10 seasons, we've come above them 4 times (which is fucking absolutely nothing to brag about Everton ffs), we've been in the Champions League proper (they haven't), we've come 3rd (they haven't), and ultimately in that time we've both won fuck all!

This time last season we were 4th and Everton were 14th, why would Demba NOT have thought he made the right choice. Playing in front of 52,000 or playing in front of 28,000 at Goodison (a crowd they got against the Premiership champions) fighting relegation. The idiots believe we paid Ba £75,000 a week, when it's common knowledge he is on £45,000. Everton probably offered more, but why would he go there? I'd love to understand why he would choose Everton over Newcastle. He gets far more media exposure here than he would there, playing in front of bigger crowds, in his second season he's playing in European competition, Newcastle generate far more money than Everton, they're a bigger business, if someone can explain why money would be the only motivating factor when choosing Newcastle over Everton then I'd love to hear it. "We've come 6th and 7th a few times la" doesn't wash with me. The only player who ever chose them over us when we've both been for them, is Leighton Baines, an Everton fan, who is so thick he thinks Portsmouth is near Melbourne.

Every support is deluded, but none is more deluded than Everton. They focus on their history for justifying their misguided belief they're a big club, at the same time belittling our history when we only have 4 less than them, and they've only won one in the last 25 years! Thank fuck they sit above us in the Leazes tonight because we won't have to smell the wafts of Lynx Java, as they'll be rising up rather than down. Deluded paraffins.

I live here, work with blues, have bluenose mates and family members, and honestly have never heard them compare themselves to you. I don't really hear them comparing themselves to anyone. Mostly they just want to be a top four side, regardless of who that contains.

They have won the title 9 times, only 3 clubs better that. They have finished top three 23 times in their history compared to your 10. They've been in Europe 15 times. Spent 109 years in the first division. Play in a city that has seen 27 league titles, 12 FA Cups and 9 European trophies brought home. I hardly think Newcastle is a club they'd aspire to, good though Newcastle have been at times.

Not sure but I think historically they have a good showing in the all time attendance records too, which is your particular favourite subject.

I live here, work with blues, have bluenose mates and family members, and honestly have never heard them compare themselves to you. I don't really hear them comparing themselves to anyone. Mostly they just want to be a top four side, regardless of who that contains.

They have won the title 9 times, only 3 clubs better that. They have finished top three 23 times in their history compared to your 10. They've been in Europe 15 times. Spent 109 years in the first division. Play in a city that has seen 27 league titles, 12 FA Cups and 9 European trophies brought home. I hardly think Newcastle is a club they'd aspire to, good though Newcastle have been at times.

Not sure but I think historically they have a good showing in the all time attendance records too, which is your particular favourite subject.

West Ham play in a city which has 19 league titles, 35 FA Cups, and 8 European trophies, are they better than us as well? Why would you mention Liverpool's success as relevant to Everton. The fact is they have 15 major trophies Newcastle have 11, they are seen as over achievers we are seen as under achievers. Work it out Ste. Edited by McFaul

Everton are a big club with a proud history. No doubt about that.

Big clubs win more than one trophy in 25 years. Big clubs break in to the top 4 over 25 years, we have even 6 times, Everton 0.

Big clubs win more than one trophy in 25 years. Big clubs break in to the top 4 over 25 years, we have even 6 times, Everton 0.

Everyone has a different take on what makes a club "big". We are a big club; so are they.