Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It’s utter insanity. They’ll have gotten rid of her but they’re still lumbered with her deal. They can’t turn around and change it at that point. The only way to negate the need for the backstop is to enter the customs and single market which is what most of them hate. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Ugh it will be thoroughly fucking depressing if this is enough to get her deal through.

This is probably the worst possible outcome and I've only seen it coming in the last few days. 

58 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I fucking hope so. It would be the cherry on the top of this shit flavoured cupcake of a premiership if even her promising to quit didn't get her deal over the line. 

Although that would be sweet. Very sweet. 

Given members of the ERG have said if they were in power they'd simply renege on the WA, why would the EU parliaments even ratify this? Isn't it becoming a vassal state, a slave state, or as one obese mop haired cunt said, a suicide vest? You don't expect tories to have honour, but fuck me, just when you think they can't get worse, they do. The EU will be aware of this. 

So if her deal goes through, she resigns, Boris or something fuckhead takes over - we're basically in the next stage but more or less guaranteed no deal somehow - or something even more extreme than her arrangement.

So we really are almost entirely at the mercy of the extremists unless Parliament manages to summon up the strength to deny her.