Europe

Christmas Tree

This whole argument could've and was used for the cups. No matter where we are in the league, the cups will be low priority which is scandalous when it's our best chance of some glory. It will be a taller order to win this than it would've been to win one of the domestic trophies.

This team v Bradford or Swansea anyone?

Haidara, Sissoko and Yanga-Mbiwa have been included in United’s squad for the second phase of the Europa League.

Mathieu Debuchy was the unlucky man and missed out on a slot while Mehdi Abeid, Brad Inman, Conor Newton, released youngster Dennis Knight and departed strikers Demba Ba and Xisco were struck off the UEFA squad list.

Yoan Gouffran was ineligible after appearing for Bordeaux in the earlier stages.

It'll be a good opportunity to give Yanga-Mbiwa a couple of games to bed in.

It'll also be interesting to see what our plans are for Haidara. I never expected him to be starting games straight away but I'm a bit surprised he's not been on the bench yet. He's played all season for a French Ligue one team (albeit one of the worst ones) so you wouldn't think we've signed him thinking he's no were near the first team yet.

It'll be a good opportunity to give Yanga-Mbiwa a couple of games to bed in.

It'll also be interesting to see what our plans are for Haidara. I never expected him to be starting games straight away but I'm a bit surprised he's not been on the bench yet. He's played all season for a French Ligue one team (albeit one of the worst ones) so you wouldn't think we've signed him thinking he's no were near the first team yet.

looks like a toss up between Debuchy and Mbiwa....Simmo, Stevie T can cover at right back etc...pity thems the rules, if the players are motivated for this we could do well....44 years an counting as many have said in this very thread. Kharkiv play Whitley Bay on Sunday night! :lol:

They sit fourth in the Ukraine Premier League, but are currently on a mid-season break that sees them without a league fixture between December 2 and March 1.

Their last competitive game ended in a 1-0 defeat at home to Rapid Vienna on December 6, but they have played a few friendly games, beating Russian side CSKA Moscow 4-2 at a Spanish training camp. http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/10213257._/