500 injured by meteorite shower in Russia

Christmas Tree

If you look at the video evidence of this, they must have been professionals taking footage of this, like their camera was set up for it. Look at the panning of the camera.

Video phone? Video recorder? Fixed video camera?

It looks like a big fake to me.

Well, there's a surprise.

A huge percentage of Russian cars have video recording due to the extremely common occurrence of unscrupulous individuals jumping onto cars and then attempting to extort money on the basis of being run over. That is why Russian skies are almost continuously being filmed from all angles. It's also why there are so many YouTube compilations of crazy Russian driving, although the recording does not explain the craziness, the vodka does.

Aye the whole thing looks like Spielberg directed it to me. Absolutely inconceivable that someone could be driving in the direction/vicinity when this thing hit.

And obviously the entire populace is in on it.

Another case cracked, wolfy. Nothing gets by you.

Edited by Gemmill

Aye, I understand that they would have these cameras in for all kinds of eventualities, like crashes and stuff but this all looks faked to me. It's as if the cameras are aligned to capture this thing, when you consider no one knew it was coming.

I can't say if it's 100% fake but I have my suspicions that it is probably faked.

Nobody even registers scared shock, which in reality most of us seeing that would be crapping ourselves, if everyone was honest.

Everything looks faked to you you knacker.

Were you at the birth of your children?

'I'm sorry but surely there should be more blood than that, and isn't it convenient there's all this medical equipment around? Very suspicious'