Cisse - fucked but he plays

McFaul

Hate to say it, but it might be best to play 442 with Ameobi and Gouffran up front. I jut worry that Gouffran will become 'invisible' tin the game if he plays up top alone. Mind you, up top alone means no long ball.

The only ace in the hole we have for safety is that Ben Arfa is "available" for the last few games - if Cisse's last game is a restricted role on Saturday then we're back to being fucked imo which makes the game even more vital.

The only ace in the hole we have for safety is that Ben Arfa is "available" for the last few games - if Cisse's last game is a restricted role on Saturday then we're back to being fucked imo which makes the game even more vital.

Not the impression I get re HBA. My understanding is that they are managing his injury and just trying to get cameos out of him from now til the end of the season.

Not the impression I get re HBA. My understanding is that they are managing his injury and just trying to get cameos out of him from now til the end of the season.

Probably true - but without those half hours I still think we'd be struggling to get another point.

Gouffran should be playing up front regardless of a Cisse injury or not. He's got the pace to play on the shoulder of defenders, he times his runs better than Cisse and he knows where the goal is.

Cisse plays on the shoulder of defenders, his movement is superb and he is our top scorer.

5?

I never knew it was that high. :jesuswept:

One past the mackems

2 past Metalist

I can't remember the other two (Stoke?) - though I'm sure they'll be fairly obvious. Long day.

5?

I never knew it was that high. :jesuswept:

One past the mackems

2 past Metalist

I can't remember the other two (Stoke?) - though I'm sure they'll be fairly obvious. Long day.

To be fair, it's just something I've read. Don't know which goals they were.

Probably true - but without those half hours I still think we'd be struggling to get another point.

Please though, let it be the first half an hour , not the last when we are trailing with shola replacing someone far more effective than himself.

• 3 weeks later...