Player of the Season 2012 / 2013

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always refreshing when my views, that are often derided on here, as usual turn out to be "most normals fans" view as well. :)

"normal" fans :lol:

There were some well respected posters on here got carried away with it all.

The whole 'we will raise £100million and buy the club' shite forgot to take into account how they would afford to run it day to day and also why our billionaire owner would even sell it in the first place :lol:

It's always refreshing when my views, that are often derided on here, as usual turn out to be "most normals fans" view as well. :)

An online survey of 3000 knobs. :lol:

About 5% of the the match day crowd.

Not most, even by Using the Torynator number twister. :razz:

Gemmil is right though, the bloke sat behind me at the match hates Ben Arfa and gets Shola and Cisse mixed up. The average fan at St James is a fucking retard

Jesus :lol:

He doesn't spray you with pie crust & also insist things would be better with "Shane" on the wing, does he?

Gemmil is right though, the bloke sat behind me at the match hates Ben Arfa and gets Shola and Cisse mixed up. The average fan at St James is a fucking retard

The place is teeming with retards. And I sit nowhere near the front row.