Leaving Early

The Fish

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT - i called it perfectly fulham away last season. left with two or three minutes to go with the score at 4-2 to them then heard the fulham fans erupt in celebration as another one went in on my walk to the tube. craven cottage is a good day out but it's not been a happy hunting ground in terms of results in recent years.

Aye, same here more or less. Only the second game I've ever left early - the first was a 3-0 home defeat to Charlton in the late 80s when things were starting to kick off around us so my old man took us home.

Aye, same here more or less. Only the second game I've ever left early - the first was a 3-0 home defeat to Charlton in the late 80s when things were starting to kick off around us so my old man took us home.

You missed the pitch invasion? It took no little skill to get up and over those fences especially at the angle they were at. Fair play to the lads who managed it!

:D

I don't leave early, but people can do what they want. The only issue I have is when people leave early then either stop mid row or on the stairs because we might be on the attack. You've made up your mind to go, so go, don't stop and block the game for everyone else.

To be honest, I have more of a problem with people who turn up late, fuck off 5-10 mins before half time to get a pint/pie, come back 2nd half late, then fuck off early. Just why?