Leaving Early

The Fish

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Get it wide! Get it wide!"

I mean come on, I shouldn't have to explain this stuff.

Everyone got it. Nobody cared.

Don't worry, this isn't the beginning of the end, just the end of the beginning.

Everyone got it. Nobody cared.

Don't worry, this isn't the beginning of the end, just the end of the beginning.

There's no way you got it. Because there is no way that a little baldy bloke beasting the Boldon Buddha's back eye isn't funny.

There's no way you got it. Because there is no way that a little baldy bloke beasting the Boldon Buddha's back eye isn't funny.

C'mon Gemmil, this is getting desperate, you're better than this.

Whenever anyone leaves my row early on and makes us all stand, I suppress the rage by enjoying the micro-Mexican wave effect we create.

See Gemmil? This is funny.

Whenever anyone leaves my row early on and makes us all stand, I suppress the rage by enjoying the micro-Mexican wave effect we create.

:lol:

The clubs/league/players/Sky really do have the fans by the bollocks, don't they? You pay through the nose to give up your Saturday a bunch of millionaires play a game if they can be arsed, and fans tear each other apart for leaving when the players feel like they can't be bothered.

Too true.

It's getting to the stage of my life now where there are more important things to spend my money on. I could probably cut the season ticket out quite easily, and just go to the game now and again. I'm not even arsed who we play - I'd just as happily see us play Fulham than Man Utd.

Too right DK

our grandads never went to the football to see an effective deployment of a 433 formation with an advanced back line, good off the ball movement and seamless transitioning from defence to attack.

He went to get away from the wife and to have a drink with other men.

Let's never forget what football is really about.

Too right DK

our grandads never went to the football to see an effective deployment of a 433 formation with an advanced back line, good off the ball movement and seamless transitioning from defence to attack.

Aye never forget.

It's about jumpers for goalposts, the smell of grass in your nostrils, small boys with fair hair and an Irish accent whipping killer balls in from out wide, lovely isn't it?

Aye, but back the days of our grandads, it didn't cost £30 a pop for a match ticket, and the players were earning less than the average bloke in the crowd.

At what point would you decide against a season ticket? Surely there's a cut off eventually, where you would think it was too expensive?

£1000 a season?

Too right DK

too true.

Aye, but back the days of our grandads, it didn't cost £30 a pop for a match ticket, and the players were earning less than the average bloke in the crowd.

At what point would you decide against a season ticket? Surely there's a cut off eventually, where you would think it was too expensive?

£1000 a season?

I stopped when mine tipped over 600. Mostly cos I was just pigsick of going though.

Too true.

It's getting to the stage of my life now where there are more important things to spend my money on. I could probably cut the season ticket out quite easily, and just go to the game now and again. I'm not even arsed who we play - I'd just as happily see us play Fulham than Man Utd.

I'm not saying you shouldn't pay for a season ticket - but when you're treated like consumers then you should retain the rights of them and be allowed to leave whenever you want and not be subjected to emotional blackmail for being disloyal. You pay such huge amounts of money, what the fuck do you have to be loyal for?

I'm not saying you shouldn't pay for a season ticket - but when you're treated like consumers then you should retain the rights of them and be allowed to leave whenever you want and not be subjected to emotional blackmail for being disloyal. You pay such huge amounts of money, what the fuck do you have to be loyal for?

The people who don't even bother to come in deserve greater punishment. Leave early to lamp the disloyal cunts outside I say.