Wimbledon 2013

Meenzer

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about his backroom staff, Lendl or his Mrs though is it? It's about him.

My old man fathered 3 children in England with an English wife, despite cheering every team playing England at any sport as far back as I can remember (which is actually 1977 when the porridge wogs invaded Wembley and broke the goal posts :lol: ). He also stayed up late to watch England beat Poland 3 nowt at Mexico 86. I had to get an early night so he taped it for me too as I had college exams the next day .He knew how much Pedro playing at a world cup meant to me. He also said that was the best England had played since 66 and he was right. We watched the Paraguay and Argentna games together, and he calls Maradona worse than shite to this day. So as you can see, the waters are a bit muddy on this...try to be nice now, theres a good lad :)

My old man fathered 3 children in England with an English wife, despite cheering every team playing England at any sport as far back as I can remember (which is actually 1977 when the porridge wogs invaded Wembley and broke the goal posts :lol: ). He also stayed up late to watch England beat Poland 3 nowt at Mexico 86. I had to get an early night so he taped it for me too as I had college exams the next day .He knew how much Pedro playing at a world cup meant to me. He also said that was the best England had played since 66 and he was right. We watched the Paraguay and Argentna games together, and he calls Maradona worse than shite to this day. So as you can see, the waters are a bit muddy on this...try to be nice now, theres a good lad :)

What on earth has that got to do with andy murray.

What on earth has that got to do with andy murray.

Because Scots saying they hate the English is a big wind up on the Scots side (which you are beautifully illustrating this evening :) ) and largely isnt true. Most Scots and English rub along fine, but there are exceptions on both sides. Regardless of race creed and colour there are cunts of every nationality,everywhere. You're verging on joining that "elite" group if you cant work out that Murray has no problem with the English.

Edited by PaddockLad

Brilliant game, and Murray worked the crowd superbly. Definitely hard to play at you very best when centre court is rallying against you. He played an excellent game when it all looked a bit insurmountable in the first set.

The huge lad was a right twat, would've been a bit of a swizz had he won it given the poor sportsmanship on show.

Of course I'll get accused (shock horror) of being contrary, but I think folk are being a tad hard on Janovwicz.

Only 22 and came out of nowhere to centre court at Wimbledon with a shot at getting to the final.

Pleased Murray won but I think this lad has the making of being absolutely awesome very soon (no he's not a Shane replacement ;) )

Some of the power in his shots and the placement of the them was outstanding.

Sure he had a bit whinge about the roof but that started when he was winning, not losing.

Anyway, really looking forward to the final.

Edited by Christmas Tree

So who's going to win the ladies final this afternoon then?

The pretty German lady or the absolute fruitloop from France?

Lisicki for me like.