Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's extremely close at the bottom of the table - Not sure how Swansea ended up in there to be honest...

Despite winning today, I think Fulham are gone. They've got too much to do. Probably Cardiff as well.

Man U are playing Liverpool today and I'm sure it's the North London derby as well. Glad I chucked Sky sports in as the hyperbole will be off the map today in the sky studio and it wouldn't surprise me if presenter man turned round to the window looking on to the pitch, dropped his pants and starting pumping his swan's neck furiously whilst muttering 'super sunday judgement day clash of the titans, millions worldwide watching, wibble wibble' repeatedly. Probably.

Man U are playing Liverpool today and I'm sure it's the North London derby as well. Glad I chucked Sky sports in as the hyperbole will be off the map today in the sky studio and it wouldn't surprise me if presenter man turned round to the window looking on to the pitch, dropped his pants and starting pumping his swan's neck furiously whilst muttering 'super sunday judgement day clash of the titans, millions worldwide watching, wibble wibble' repeatedly. Probably.

Moyes will be in big trouble today.