Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Spurs lost. They still can't score.

I thought this year would be different, but it's the same top four just with Liverpool subbed in for Man Utd. Liverpool were part of the old top four anyway, until City came along.

Nothing changes. Although I'd argue that we lost our top 4 status to Liverpool as well actually. Although maybe also Chelsea.

And Spurs lost. They still can't score.

I thought this year would be different, but it's the same top four just with Liverpool subbed in for Man Utd. Liverpool were part of the old top four anyway, until City came along.

Nothing changes. Although I'd argue that we lost our top 4 status to Liverpool as well actually. Although maybe also Chelsea.

Bought a whole heap of shit with the Bale money. :lol:

Soldado is another one of those spoon feed strikers.

Ericksen Schoolboy international.

Lamela good at keep ups and been on telly in Argentina.. 24m??

Chadli alright in the frog 2nd division

Capoue never heard of him tbh 12m?

Edited by Park Life

Man united need 5 or 6 world class players to turn this around and a new manager, what's the cost of that?

Could be the end for them if the fans start dropping off

The Scandinavians will all move over to Liverpool. ;)

Bought a whole heap of shit with the Bale money. :lol:

Soldado is another one of those spoon feed strikers.

Ericksen Schoolboy international.

Lamela good at keep ups and been on telly in Argentina.. 24m??

Chadli alright in the frog 2nd division

Capoue never heard of him tbh 12m?

Levy fucked up big time by allowing all the money to be spent all in the same window, and also by trusting Baldini with doing it all...23 mill for Lamela from Roma, where Baldini had been working before he went to Spurs stinks of a fuckin stitch up that I'm surprised Levy was caught by.

Is it just me though, or has Messi gone off the boil a bit? Or is that just media overreaction to the fact he was injured? I don't really watch them so it' hard to say.

18 goals in 19 La Liga starts and 8 in 5 CL games.

I reckon he's still alright ;)

Hes been injured a bit this season though and the team themselves are going through a transition of style and personnel at the moment, next season is huge for Barca with Valdes and Puyol off and rumours of Xavi going too

18 goals in 19 La Liga starts and 8 in 5 CL games.

I reckon he's still alright ;)

Hes been injured a bit this season though and the team themselves are going through a transition of style and personnel at the moment, next season is huge for Barca with Valdes and Puyol off and rumours of Xavi going too

And Brendan Rodgers to come in as manager.

Aye but he'd have to work in the premiership, he'd be able to swan about at a quarter of his current level and he'd still look head and shoulders above everyone else in the MLS

Man united need 5 or 6 world class players to turn this around and a new manager, what's the cost of that?

Could be the end for them if the fans start dropping off

They'd need to sell Van Persie and Kagawa (Rooney and Mata appear to be there for the long haul) and move on some of the rubbish like Cleverley and Ferdinand, and spend big on defence, a good number 6 and a strong centre forward. Moyes, if he's still around, would need a change in his coaching staff too. Old school Scottish and English football philosophy doesn't work - taking all his staff from Everton to Old Trafford and thinking that was going to work shows how out of depth he is.

Anyway, looking forward to hear what Chichorito has to say about it after he moves on. :lol:

The best way they could spend their money this summer is to pay up Moyes' contract and get someone decent in.

Of course the squad isn't good enough to challenge for the league this season but they should be better than their current position. Watching them they look like they're completely devoid of ideas and organisation. Moyes has gotten a reasonably easy ride from the media because he's British, if that was AVB in there he would be getting slaughtered.

Time to admit that they've made a mistake and get rid before they find themselves out of the CL two years in a row.

He'll be on his arse when the season's over, I think. Man U are already so deep in debt that they can't afford to forfeit a legitimate source of revenue in the CL, not to mention the drop in shirt sales/overseas sponsorship/etc as their "fans" abroad begin to desert after - God forbid! - a season as also-rans.

The Man Utd / Olympiakos game is going to be fascinating... I really don't know what'll happen with it, but strangely, I've found sympathy for David Moyes - I'd quite like him to win this.

Possibly just because 95% of Man Utd's support wants rid of him though.