Other Games

Park Life

Brendan Rodgers has some neck coming out with 'Liverpool are everyone's second favourite team' like :lol:

Hope they get stuffed today. They won't like but...

Edited by ADP

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brendan Rodgers has some neck coming out with 'Liverpool are everyone's second favourite team' like :lol:

Hope they get stuffed today. They won't like but...

He can't possibly think that's true... I think he's failing to consider that while they play good football, everyone associated with the club, including Rodgers, is an utter bell-end.

Although it would be something special to see Man Utd lose today... There'd be hell on in the media.

Edited by Rayvin

Man City got called off because of the weather and I think Liverpool was switched because of the league cup final. :up:

And I think West Brom was supposed to be last week when they played Hull in the fa cup.

They've got 2 in hand over the teams above them, 3 in had over those below. Still got Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool all away from home to play mind :lol:

Aren't Sunderlands games in hand Man City & Liverpool away? :lol:

They might as well be against the likes of Palace at home because they just cannot beat them when the pressure is on and couldn't score in a brothel. (One of those games in hand is Man City away for definite).