Other Games

Park Life

Tyldsey's a fucking plank though man. Still bangs on about "that night in Barcelona". He can do one for me, usually sounds like he's going to start crying when Man U are beaten in Europe.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-3, Timmy not happy with the Benfica manager celebrating the goal. :lol:

(Interesting that this last 16 tie is on the main ITV channel but our 1/4 final game with the same club last year wasn't.)

(Interesting that this last 16 tie is on the main ITV channel but our 1/4 final game with the same club last year wasn't.)

The lack of coverage we got really pissed me off actually - we put in a much better showing against Benfica than Spurs are as well.

Yeah... Spurs really fucked up the Bale sale - that was a key moment for them and it looks like they bought a load of total rubbish OR bought players who needed to gel under an intricately designed system which they then fired the architect of.

Waste of space team, no hope of CL next year on this evidence. No point either, they wouldn't get out of qualifying on this showing.

Yeah... Spurs really fucked up the Bale sale - that was a key moment for them and it looks like they bought a load of total rubbish OR bought players who needed to gel under an intricately designed system which they then fired the architect of.

Waste of space team, no hope of CL next year on this evidence. No point either, they wouldn't get out of qualifying on this showing.

Reminds us how many games and points Bale saved single handed.

Reminds us how many games and points Bale saved single handed.

Annoyingly at least one of those was against us. I think we lost 2-1 to two Bale wondergoals in the dying stages, or something to that effect...

But you're right, he carried them massively.

We're plainly not a draw for the advertisers....

As for Spurs, their record signing is 32 million Eric Lamela. signed from Roma by DoF Franco Baldini...formerly director of football, at...erm..Roma :lol:

He's fuckin at it, and I can't beleive Levy let him loose with all the Bale loot in one summer.

I think the Souness/Redknapp/Wille McKay axis re Boumsong and Amdy Faye was similiar to what was going on at Spurs..."fuck what the team actually needs, who can we get the most into our hip pockets on??"

We're plainly not a draw for the advertisers....

Not any more we're not. We need a sportsdirect tv station to 'showcase' the club. Of course we we wouldn't expect any revenue from this showcasing but it would highlight the opportunity for other stations to put us on and reap the advertising tsunami that would overwhelm them.

Lamela is class to be fair, perhaps not £30m class yet but it's safe to his move to spurs has been a disaster and it's their own fault.

As much as AVB was poor at times there's a gold mine of talent at the hands of...Tim Sherwood :lol:

NBCsn showing the relegation extravaganza today. Mackems v CP in the states.

Hull is criminally bad. Chelsea fans must be beside themselves over that lost opportunity, Hull having a man up on MC most of the game.