Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Dortmund were the better team for 85 minutes, created the better chances. Paid the price for not taking them though, Rues and Lewandowski not at their sharpest today.

Bayern's squad is ridiculous, you cant expect the like of Dortmund and Leverkusen to keep up throughout the course of the season. They had Ribery and Scheweinstiger out today yet still could bring on Thiago and Goetze off the bench. Ridiculous.

Edited by aimaad22

Guardiola's substitutions have won this for them.

I still couldnt say which player was playing in which position, especially in midfield. Was difficult to imagine how anyone could improve them from last season but he has. they're an absolute machine at the moment.

Absolutely horrendous stuff from the Southampton keeper in the Arsenal game. Im struggling to remember anything near as bad as that from a keeper. Would love to know what the manager and his team mates will have to say to him after that :lol:

Reminded me of playing FIFA with my brother about 12 years ago. Comical.

Just heard the score on the radio as I was parking my car a minute ago...ran into this girl I know outside my flat with her new fella who, unbeknown to me, just hppens to be spurs fan....thought he was going to fuckin punch me when I mentioned they were getting twatted :lol: