Kitchen Equipment

Christmas Tree

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were watching Masterchef last night and i wondered if they would allow the use of a George Foreman. I can do a lush stake on there, but temperature control of a pan is beyond me.

I have a GF but always think the steaks come off a bit anaemic and over cooked. Obviously down to me and not George.

Only caught the last half of that programme but it looked really good. How anyone chooses such a stressful job though is beyond me.

I have a GF but always think the steaks come off a bit anaemic and over cooked. Obviously down to me and not George.

Only caught the last half of that programme but it looked really good. How anyone chooses such a stressful job though is beyond me.

I whack a bit of powder Mrs hf supplies onto them. Taste sensation.

Also, Costco steak. Thickest juciest bad boys going.

I whack a bit of powder Mrs hf supplies onto them. Taste sensation.

Also, Costco steak. Thickest juciest bad boys going.

There's something not right with Costco meat man. Their chicken breasts are like Arnie's pecs. Full of water or growth hormone or both.

There's something not right with Costco meat man. Their chicken breasts are like Arnie's pecs. Full of water or growth hormone or both.

We buy all our meat at Costco. Freeze up a months worth and get it out when needed. It's much better than the supermarket stuff...and cheaper.

You've got me scouring the web for their farming methods now though...

I don't believe that. Watch any of the food documentaries on Netflix where they get cameras into factory farms. The animals are completely fucked, can barely walk and look diseased. And it goes straight into the food supply.

Free range and organic all the way. I'd rather go veggie than eat the non organic stuff .

I don't believe that. Watch any of the food documentaries on Netflix where they get cameras into factory farms. The animals are completely fucked, can barely walk and look diseased. And it goes straight into the food supply.

Free range and organic all the way. I'd rather go veggie than eat the non organic stuff .

Hippy

:lol: Seriously man. That factory farmed shit should not be getting into the food supply.

With 64 million people to feed, it would be a struggle to find the space/volume/time to feed the UK organically. I'm all for legislation to make it so and the infrastructure to make it affordable. Have there been feasibility studies at all?

best bit of equipment we purchased for the kitchen in recent months is a garlic peeler / roller

Posted Image

cost less than £1 but use it every other day.

I was going to buy one of them but Gemmill talked me into spending £30 on a gadget to do the same job!!!! :lol: