Season Ticket Renewal/Apathy - £25 Half Season tickets

Tooj

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to SJP on Saturday to renew my 5 game ticket from last season for a full ST only to find that I couldn't have the same seat since it had been purchased by someone in January, a couple of months before I purchased it, and they couldn't understand how I'd managed to buy it or why no-one has questioned why I was sitting in it for the last six home games.

I'm now five seats away from where I was with my mates with only a slim chance of getting closer on the 1st July. :(

Edited by MiddleAgeCool

Went to SJP on Saturday to renew my 5 game ticket from last season for a full ST only to find that I couldn't have the same seat since it had been purchased by someone in January, a couple of months before I purchased it, and they couldn't understand how I'd managed to buy it or why no-one has questioned why I was sitting in it for the last six home games.

I'm now five seats away from where I was and my mates with only a slim chance of getting closer on the 1st July. :(

That sounds like the box office staff I remember. [emoji38] Can't even understand or explain their own incompetence.

I'm taking Fist Jnr. to his first game next season, he's 6 next week.

I was just going to get a couple of tickets in the Milburn, but what's the crack in the family enclosure- anyone been?

I was just going to get a couple of tickets in the Milburn, but what's the crack in the family enclosure- anyone been?

Aye, it wasn't too bad in 1984.

No idea what it's like now, though.

If you mean up in the gods, it's shit! Better off watching at home. We were there for a year with the bairn and you need binoculars.

If you mean up in the gods, it's shit! Better off watching at home. We were there for a year with the bairn and you need binoculars.

L7 is a fine view, can never understand this binoculars bollocks that gets spouted. (Unless you can't recognise the players and can't read the names?) ;)

L7 is a fine view, can never understand this binoculars bollocks that gets spouted. (Unless you can't recognise the players and can't read the names?) ;)

Can only just make out the white lines from up there never mind the players :lol: