Season Ticket Renewal/Apathy - £25 Half Season tickets

Tooj

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one game won't make all the difference. They would charge less for Burnley by the same token.

We wont know what they'll charge, HF, but my guess would be a pay on the day punter might be getting some decent deals. I sometimes think this lot make it up as they go along. Have they launched the new kit yet?

Would the £28 members tickets be also subject to a booking fee?....

My citeh tkt works out at £30-44 in the southeast corner..... or it would do if the fuckin thing had arrived...am away for a fortnight from Friday, get back the day before the game....

Would the £28 members tickets be also subject to a booking fee?....

My citeh tkt works out at £30-44 in the southeast corner..... or it would do if the fuckin thing had arrived...am away for a fortnight from Friday, get back the day before the game....

No booking fees for members..

Exclusive access to tickets to all home fixtures first.

A 5% discount and no booking fee when purchasing home tickets (turns out to be 22%)

Access to away tickets - only members can purchase tickets for away fixtures.

25% discount on stadium tours.

10% off in Official Club Stores when you spend over £25 of full price items.

10% discount off drinks and 15% off food at NINE Bar on non-matchdays.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Members/BandWMembers

No booking fees for members..

Exclusive access to tickets to all home fixtures first.

A 5% discount and no booking fee when purchasing home tickets (turns out to be 22%)

Access to away tickets - only members can purchase tickets for away fixtures.

25% discount on stadium tours.

10% off in Official Club Stores when you spend over £25 of full price items.

10% discount off drinks and 15% off food at NINE Bar on non-matchdays.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Members/BandWMembers

That is 100% wrong. (Not your info, the fact that Ashley's NUFC think it's ok.) £35 for the privilege of being allowed to purchase an away ticket? Absolutely stinks as does a lot things to do with Ashley's NUFC.

They started it because of the pitch invasion at Darlo didn't they? Well that was their excuse anyway. Everybody knows the best solution is to exploit money from the problem.

Aye, like the price hikes that occurred in the transition from terraces to seats.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there supposed to be new cards being issued for this season? I thought I'd read that it was just the ones from last season (if you already were a season ticket holder). My dads had a new one come through but I've not had anything.

Any news on season tickets how many have been sold etc.

They never announce owt.... and wouldn't be believed if they did.

Palace availibilty is the best indicator you'll get Half way line and behind the goals are singles only.

Ends of the East stand and the corners and that have much more availibilty...

jzfrc2.jpg

that's after the member sale.

£35 for the privilege of being allowed to purchase an away ticket? Absolutely stinks as does a lot things to do with Ashley's NUFC.

Agreed.

As an OOT (and not one surrounded by NUFC supporting mates by any means), I despise it. I've begrudgingly been a member since the first season memberships were required for away tickets, but I can't force my friends to get a membership when they might only go and see a couple of away games a season. Tickets are expensive enough on their own and watching us play is no guarantee of a good performance or a good match. Hard to justify the expenditure. Never mind going to see a game with my old man, missus, mates in the home team cities/towns etc.

Don't want to sound like I support this system given I do pay for it, as an OOT seeing the club play is perhaps a more 'special' experience than those local to SJP if that makes sense so I bite the bullet a little.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Agreed.

As an OOT (and not one surrounded by NUFC supporting mates by any means), I despise it. I've begrudgingly been a member since the first season memberships were required for away tickets, but I can't force my friends to get a membership when they might only go and see a couple of away games a season. Tickets are expensive enough on their own and watching us play is no guarantee of a good performance or a good match. Hard to justify the expenditure. Never mind going to see a game with my old man, missus, mates in the home team cities/towns etc.

Don't want to sound like I support this system given I do pay for it, as an OOT seeing the club play is perhaps a more 'special' experience than those local to SJP if that makes sense so I bite the bullet a little.

It doesn't matter where you're from, if ticket sales for an away game go to general sale, if the ST holders don't take them and the members don't either then why the hell should a 'general public' supporter have to shell out £35? What if it is the only game he/she can get to? Honestly, man, this club is not the club I grew up supporting, it is a different animal altogether and things like this scheme is just another thread being undone between the club and it's traditional fan base.

• 3 weeks later...