Season Ticket Renewal/Apathy - £25 Half Season tickets

Tooj

:nufc:

You and Mr F??! :o

Nah, he's on a shift pattern that isn't great and gets tested for alcohol routinely so can't take a chance. I'll just drink with my old mob until 2.45 then make my own way in. (They're in the leazes). You know our usual haunts when you can get up for some of the games.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone on here in the East Stand, out of interest?

Yee are. Yee and your fucking flask. Yee and your shit tartan blanket. 15 year old and you want to go in the east stand? I was getting chucked out at villa park at that age. Fucking east stand? FFS.

;)

Yee are. Yee and your fucking flask. Yee and your shit tartan blanket. 15 year old and you want to go in the east stand? I was getting chucked out at villa park at that age. Fucking east stand? FFS.

;)

@@Haydnator mate, do not listen to this man. He'd also fathered 6 kids by that age and appeared on a low rent late 80s tv documentary...

• 2 weeks later...

Got an article in the summer TF explaining how Ashley raised ticket prices without anyone noticing

https://t.co/QLLRd7VsvX

Really good article and an excellent piece of research that deserves wider coverage. There should be legislation limiting the number of match categories and forcing more transparency around prices. You can't really blame the Beeb (not saying you were) for not getting to the bottom of it in a general piece on ticket prices given the level of complexity and depth of research you had to undertake.

Cheers chaps.

Worry that it's dry and boring and you switch off when it's just a list of price fluctuations, but do think it's an important point to be made. Usually get told to pipe down when i bang on about it because some season tickets in the heavens are available for a pittance.

Agree about legislation Alex. I like how Man U have resisted any match categorisation while all around them have embraced it. Wonder whether that will last if their crowds diminish with a lack of league/European success.